💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

edengowon
8 minutes ago, Aloe said:

“Police described the suspects in the shooting as two black males, who were wearing baseball cap”

I hope they will be caught soon and get their asses tossed in prison coz they’re the ones who give a bad rep to their race

this isn't it.

all that was mentioned was their race for identification, you didn't have to use that as some thinly veiled justification of racial stereotypes.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shoful

Omg this is absolutely gut wrenching to read. I pray to god they get Koji and Gustavo back. Who the **** would do such a thing. It seems like they were targeted and did they wait until she was in Rome?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

js4754394o9823
6 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

more like every time she does anything. she said it in an interview as well about her relationships too which is kinda scary. as if she is in a deal with the universe that each career move will have a personal loss or something:wtf:

She talked about it in the documentary too

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

RAMROD

Oh no!! :omg:

I am sorry to hear this news, what kind of horrible event! Hopehe will pulled thru!! :pray:

Alao Gaga must be worried sick rn, about him, Koji and Gustav :bradley:  Womder if the kidnapper will ask ransom or will sell it on blavk amrket?!! NOOOOOO! HOPE THEY WILL BE FOUND :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

10 minutes ago, Aloe said:

I hope they will be caught soon and get their asses tossed in prison coz they’re the ones who give a bad rep to their race

This isn't it :awkney:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Thonin Dyn

im in shock rn, i hope they don’t harm the dogs and that the walker is safe. I hope gaga can handle the situation and the filming of HoG

Serve it, Ancien City style!

ZiggyZiggs
23 minutes ago, Aloe said:

“Police described the suspects in the shooting as two black males, who were wearing baseball cap”

Wtf is this stupid and unnecessary comment??? So two black men are suspected and suddenly they’re giving a bad rep to their WHOLE race. You’re a weirdo. Delete this.

edit: read the TMZ article and other articles and it all says man/men DRESSED in black. Nothing about the culprit’s race is mentioned. Congratulations @Aloeyou just exposed yourself as a racist. With a Rihanna pfp too smfh.

r4therupbeat
Just now, kukuryku666 said:

She talked about it in the documentary too

omg the Netflix one yes. dunno why I thought it was from an magazine interview

littlepotter
13 minutes ago, weed said:

omg I'm about to start crying... my mom was attacked outside of our house and they stole our dog in 2015, never found. That is so so horrible, thank god he's alive and I hope those disgusting fkers are burned.

Oh my god no this is horrible :( im so sorry

This news has made me so upset. I cant believe humans can do things like this.

chaeri pls

oh god i'm his is so messed up, poor guy :saladga: hope he recovers quick

and also poor koji ang gustov, i cna't even imagine how gaga is after this situation, but at least asia is okay

... and now i just sit in silence.

KURUSHITOVSKA
5 minutes ago, Trigger said:

This is terrifying. Who would want to do this? The only thing I can think of is that they want to breed the dogs and then sell them as being Gaga’s, but what’s the point in that? They’d be caught immediately.

To try to kill someone for them, what is the deal?

They steal them because they're bulldogs and they're expensive not because they're Gaga's dogs lol that wouldnt make any sense

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Archived