💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Zeitgeist

How did they even know who walked her dogs let alone where this person lives? this is so sad 

ArtRave 03.10.2014 Hamburg / JWT 24.01.2018 Hamburg

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SchwineLove

Omg, if the culprit is intentional of it, being aware of Gaga, then oh my God what a twisted human he/she is.

Is this hate crime towards Gaga or what? This is serious. Damn, when Gaga is about to start her another important project abroad. Such a vile human.

I hope Gaga is fine tho. But of course I hope the dogwalker recovered :( and I hope the remaining dogs will return :(

r4therupbeat
2 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

each time she is filming a movie now something horrible happens :(

more like every time she does anything. she said it in an interview as well about her relationships too which is kinda scary. as if she is in a deal with the universe that each career move will have a personal loss or something:wtf:

Sarah H
6 minutes ago, Stanley Digaga said:

wtf ? This is insane, why would anyone do this ?

I hope Ryan Fischer will recover and that they will find her dogs :(

Some horrid people steal dogs to sell them. I've read of quite a few cases where people have been attacked and their dogs stolen. 

The fact that they shot him FOUR times, must be a random drive by and the dogs are a bonus?? If it were ransom they wouldn't have basically killed him I don't think idk. I really really really hope they are caught... and her poor babies are alive.

roshogullu

I hope everyone involved is okay - the dog walker, the dogs and Gaga herself. I can't even imagine how devastating this must be, this is absolutely insane. Like someone said, let's just hope it's a money ransom and that the person behind all this is caught and the dogs remain unharmed. her dogs are like her babies this is so bad ohmygod </3

Harry Kat

Omg this is so horrible and sad :ohno: Sending prayers to the dogwalker , his family and Gaga! Hope he recovers quickly! And hopefully the dogs are ok and they will find them! :ohno: 

This is terrifying. Who would want to do this? The only thing I can think of is that they want to breed the dogs and then sell them as being Gaga’s, but what’s the point in that? They’d be caught immediately.

To try to kill someone for them, what is the deal?

Phaye Monster

This is such an awful thing to happen, oh my gosh. The poor dogs and the poor walker. I really hope they are able to recover. How unfortunate, this breaks my heart. I know Gaga will be so heartbroken too. I really hope they’re able to find Koji and Gustavo. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Archived