💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

New Drag Race spinoff: 'Queen of the Universe'

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

The influence of RuPaul’s Drag Race continues at ViacomCBS. The drag competition format is getting its own singing competition spin-off as part of Paramount+’s slate of reality and non-scripted series.

Drag Race producer World of Wonder is making Queen of the Universe, which will see drag queens from all around the world compete to see who is Queen of The Universe. Expect high heels and high octaves. RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars is also back for another season.

https://deadline.com/2021/02/rupauls-drag-race-singing-contest-real-world-new-york-return-set-at-paramount-1234700329/

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm not loving the concept lmao "queen of the universe" but it's for singing but also drag and it's global idk if it were a global drag race that would be iconic

Kadikaado

I can't wait to finally see queens from another planets competing against earthian girls.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

littlepotter

It's really funny how every time something drag race related is announced people come out to complain about having had enough :awkney: too much nonheteronormativity on your television? This isn't even drag race related to begin with, it just has drag queens in it

chaeri pls

Stupid Oreo
4 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

I can't wait to finally see queens from another planets competing against earthian girls.

From Chromatica :billie:

Kadikaado
Just now, Stupid Oreo said:

There's no sign of life in Chromatica anymore, sorry girl.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

So basically Aquaria 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

They need to make All Stars every 4 years again to make it special. We've been oversaturated to the point of annoyance. 

Archived