💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Video Phone MV quality is so bad?

Reject False Icons

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

Why is the music video laking so much quality, I don't mean it on an artistic point of view but in a technical way, Why is the YT version so bad, let me list the number of problems

-It's not in HD, period

-It's supposed to be panoramic but then cropped into 4:3 so when you see it in regular screens  (16:9 or wider) its looks like a tiny rectangle sorrounded by plack borders

-It's interlaced? Horizontal lines show easily, How is that video not progressive??? Are we in the 90's, 80's why the hell was that ancient technology used in a 2009 video

somebody has an explanation to this? I KNOW BR is not even in HD but this one has a whole lot more problems, and basically all of I am Sasha Fierce era MVs are not HD? during their respective eras they had plenty of budget but why their videos look technically so obsolete when they didn't used that technology shooting them 

Catnikko

because it came out in like 2009? youtube barely even had the option to change quality then :air:

like being able to rewind and even catch up on tv you missed was futuristic af 

2009 was literally only a year off when sharing songs meant bluetoothing your mp3s to each other on your slide up nokia and samsungs right? :nooo:

Linus Gaga

is like i don't understand why we got hd version of the fame ball interludes, love game mv, but not eheh, paparazzi, bad romance

Hit me a message and say hi !

StarstruckIllusion
6 minutes ago, March34th said:

it came out in 2009....

so did LoveGame and we actually have it in actual 1080p... not that upscale mess. 

VOLANTIS

This is a question for beyoncedaily.com :lolly:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

tylertremallose
11 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

this is 2009 but loooks 1080p 

that looks pretty low quality still..lol 

gypsy101
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

so did LoveGame and we actually have it in actual 1080p... not that upscale mess. 

wait we have actual 1080 of lovegame? where?

2 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

14 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

We don't, it's a remaster and not actual 1080. I'm pretty sure the earliest Gaga video that exists in HD is “Telephone“ 

StarstruckIllusion
31 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

I’ll DM you a link if u want

15 minutes ago, Admin said:

We don't, it's a remaster and not actual 1080. I'm pretty sure the earliest Gaga video that exists in HD is “Telephone“ 

No it’s literally not a remaster, I have the file myself bc it leak3d a while ago, it looks like it’s shot in 2016 and it’s amazing

Defmix100
6 hours ago, Reject False Icons said:

-It's supposed to be panoramic but then cropped into 4:3 so when you see it in regular screens  (16:9 or wider) its looks like a tiny rectangle sorrounded by plack borders

The video itself may be 4:3 but that is due to the aspect bars, the actual footage is wider than most videos

lady-gaga-beyonce-video-phone-screencap-

5 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

youtube videos back in 2009 were not above 720p quality

it's a shame this isn't even 720p though

Archived