💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Accusations against Sia go viral on Twitter

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

GagaSine

This seems a little ridiculous and I hate this hypersenstiveness around intimacy with kids. My aunt would snuggle with me all the time even when I was like 11 and it wasn’t weird or creepy, it was very comforting and still a positive memory. Unless Maddie or Maddie’s mom say it was inappropriate it doesn’t seem like a problem to me. 

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, GagaSine said:

This seems a little ridiculous and I hate this hypersenstiveness around intimacy with kids. My aunt would snuggle with me all the time even when I was like 11 and it wasn’t weird or creepy, it was very comforting and still a positive memory. Unless Maddie or Maddie’s mom say it was inappropriate it doesn’t seem like a problem to me. 

Michael jackson

Economy

If the sleepover in the same bed stories are actually true thays frekin weird and suspect

But thats if true. I dont take claims i see internet at face value anymore cuz like 50% of claims are outright hoaxes, 35% half truths or exagerated misrepresentations, and 15% actual truths so :enigma:

But it also depends on source. Given its her mom the most i can see is her spicing up the story but not outright lying. This could be true. And if so i think its kinda messed up :air:

monsieurRed
2 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I agree. It sounds like people on the internet just trying to stir up drama. 

🧚‍♀️

stevana229

this all seems a little extreme... Sia is known for not showing her face, so she uses Maddie... I don't get why its a big deal if she was a child... 

Economy
10 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I get an aunt or other close relative ur close with... like i used to sleep with my grandmother and as a kid also had sleep overs with my cousins too (male and female)

but when its a non family member this gets kinda weird 

Im not saying Sia is necessairily a pedo or got some twisted obsession with the kid... they could just be very close like that... but its still weird. And with all abuse out there with kids u cant help it but have doubts lowkey cross ur mind when u hear stuff like this tbh

Im not necessairily inclined to think thats the case to be clear but these days i think a little discression may be in order... and if the mom trusts her that much then fine but maybe dont publicly tell that story :enigma:

GagaSine
2 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Michael jackson

According to Macaulay culkin he was never inappropriate. Idk about the others though. But Michael Jackson =/= every single adult on earth 

Lion Heart

Wait, she only follows Maddie

Edit: I just checked. She only follows Maddie. :rip:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart
5 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

But she's your AUNT.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Reality

Honestly, at this point, it's just so ridiculous. 

In regards to her movie, I think that's something worth debating. And people certainly have debated about that movie...

However, I feel like trying to accuse her as a predator is just over the line. Maddie and Sia have a very good friendship. Trying to pass this on as predatory behavior is stupid. People are just looking for things to get upset about.

Whether or not you found the movie offensive doesn't excuse you from trying to paint her as a predator or trying to "cancel" her. I swear to god, there are much more serious and pressing matters that people could care more about, but instead they focus all their time and attention on trying to "cancel" people online.

🖤👹

GagaSine
Just now, Lion Heart said:

But she's your AUNT.

And i saw her like once a year, my parents had friends I saw way more often. Sorry but I just don’t think it is weird, you don’t have to be related by blood to have a close non-sexual relationship with a family.

Again if there is evidence that it was inappropriate I would understand, but not this.

Economy
1 minute ago, Reality said:

Honestly, at this point, it's just so ridiculous. 

In regards to her movie, I think that's something worth debating. And people certainly have debated about that movie...

However, I feel like trying to accuse her as a predator is just over the line. Maddie and Sia have a very good friendship. Trying to pass this on as predatory behavior is stupid. People are just looking for things to get upset about.

Whether or not you found the movie offensive doesn't excuse you from trying to paint her as a predator or trying to "cancel" her. I swear to god, there are much more serious and pressing matters that people could care more about, but instead they focus all their time and attention on trying to "cancel" people online.

I just find it kinda weird. I dont necessairily think shes a pedo and i dont think this is a valid reason to "cancel" Sia and i agree with u ppl are very extra with the cancelling thing

Still tho, in her moms shoes i would not have shared this story. Maybe keep it to themselves :triggered:

Reality
Just now, Economy said:

I just find it kinda weird. I dont necessairily think shes a pedo and i dont think this is a valid reason to "cancel" Sia and i agree with u ppl are very extra with the cancelling thing

Still tho, in her moms shoes i would not have shared this story. Maybe keep it to themselves :triggered:

Sure, it may certainly not be conventional, but I don't think it's predatory. It's like, anyone nowadays can say something is predatory, or racist, or sexist, or homophobic, etc., etc., etc. without any evidence or critical thinking.

Yeah, the age gap is big, but I don't see anything wrong with their relationship. If Maddie or her family decided to speak out against Sia, then I'd be 100% with them, but unless that happens, this is just another case of the internet being stupid and overreacting. 

🖤👹

Runway

Really.... people are justifying grown adults sleeping on the same bed with children who are not even their family  

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived