💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Accusations against Sia go viral on Twitter

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

gumzy3000

I wish Maddie would release a statement about all this because this is getting insane and I find it weird she hasn’t done one yet.

trolly troll troll

Economy
5 minutes ago, Reality said:

Sure, it may certainly not be conventional, but I don't think it's predatory. It's like, anyone nowadays can say something is predatory, or racist, or sexist, or homophobic, etc., etc., etc. without any evidence or critical thinking.

Yeah, the age gap is big, but I don't see anything wrong with their relationship. If Maddie or her family decided to speak out against Sia, then I'd be 100% with them, but unless that happens, this is just another case of the internet being stupid and overreacting. 

I dont think shes predatory either... and ppl on the internet do indeed love is "ism" or "ist" at every possible oppurtunity to appear woke even in situations where its a reach tbh

All im saying is society is screwed up and theres a lot of predators out there and a lot of allegations etc and ppl kinda make these connections easily... because of these things its also becoming a little taboo for adults to get to close to kids even tho they themselves may not be ill intentioned individuals

So i just think it just stands out in an awkard way these days when ppl openly admit to such a rising taboo especially a celebrity and im sure many cant help it but find it odd to say the least

So again, im not criticizing her per say cuz i dont have any reason to assume ill intentions here. Just saying i wouldnt have shared this story publicly for the reasons i mentioned above

People are fools these days to even consider trying to do anything (even with the best of intentions) relating to a community of which they are not a part. Cancel culture is so toxic as to make it a career ender to do so. You will NEVER win. I hope someone will make the movie with an all autism cast and crew (why was the only issue the actors and not the crew?) that supposedly could so easily be made according to SJWs. Good luck with that. 

JusKeepBreathin

I would take what a reality TV Dance Mom says with a grain of salt. Obviously after this film she is trying to distance herself. 

I hate Hollywood.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Reality
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

I dont think shes predatory either... and ppl on the internet do indeed love is "ism" or "ist" at every possible oppurtunity to appear woke even in situations where its a reach tbh

All im saying is society is screwed up and theres a lot of predators out there and a lot of allegations etc and ppl kinda make these connections easily... because of these things its also becoming a little taboo for adults to get to close to kids even tho they themselves may not be ill intentioned individuals

So i just think it just stands out in an awkard way these days when ppl openly admit to such a rising taboo especially a celebrity and im sure many cant help it but find it odd to say the least

So again, im not criticizing her per say cuz i dont have any reason to assume ill intentions here. Just saying i wouldnt have shared this story publicly for the reasons i mentioned above

I don't disagree. It probably is something they should've not said to the public, considering how sensitive some people are. 

🖤👹

StrawberryBlond

I've been saying this ever since the Chandelier video. It intensified even more with the Elastic Heart video as this one actually involved her not only in a nude leotard but dancing with a grown man and having him put his hands all over her and hold her close. Sia dismissed any criticism of the inappropriateness of the choice of outfit, dance moves and using a grown person in the video. She even said she knew it could get misconstrued but decided ultimately that she'd do it anyway. And when she said shortly afterwards that she loved Maddie and wanted to do more videos with her, I really wanted to know what her motivations were. Why does a grown adult want to have a child representing all their music videos? There are loads of great adult dancers out there, wouldn't that be better for songs about relationships and addiction?

Her fascination with and closeness to Maddie has been bizarre and that was before I even found out about the sleepover thing. Even if there isn't anything nefarious going on, it's still wildly inappropriate and I would never let any adult be this close to a child of mine. I'd even consider it weird if they were related. Adults should want to hang out with other adults, end of. The only children who you should be interested in are your own and any you're paid to take care of. And you know there would be an instant red flag raised if this were a grown man showing this level of fascination in a young boy. And definitely if it was a young girl. Let's not play double standards here.

littlepotter

I wonder what Maddie must feel like going through that twitter thread... reading about people saying she is being groomed and sexually abused by Sia... I can't believe people really have the time on their hands to speculate about dark **** like this. What the ****

chaeri pls

yassss!!!! it is so creepy, only overlooked because she is a woman (which is more understandable given the potential for advice growing up as a woman, but still creepy)

Agunimon

This is not okay. Anything to cancel anybody. Everyone involved should be tremendously ashamed of themselves.

PartySick
3 hours ago, GagaSine said:

According to Macaulay culkin he was never inappropriate. Idk about the others though. But Michael Jackson =/= every single adult on earth 

According to literally every child and adult he ever spent time with aside from two grown men (obviously lying), a grown woman (obviously coached her kids to lie about other celebrities and every day people), and a grown man (who wanted to "destroy him" and whose kid denied anything happened) :yennefer:

OT: People throw this sh*t around too lightly. Maddie has been Sia's crutch, for the longest time she was the face of Sia's music. Is it healthy? Not really. But that doesn't mean there's something sexually inappropriate going on :smh: and if it is, it's Maddie and her family's choice to discuss it or seek justice.

To insert yourselves and throw accusations around is just super inappropriate imo and honestly triggering for people who've been through things like this as kids.

🖤

• PartySick locked this topic
PartySick
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I wonder what Maddie must feel like going through that twitter thread... reading about people saying she is being groomed and sexually abused by Sia... I can't believe people really have the time on their hands to speculate about dark **** like this. What the ****

It's sick.

🖤

Archived