💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Dora The Explorer & Fairly OddParents Get Live-Action Series Remakes

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

dora-fairly-oddparents.jpg

Dora the Explorer and The Fairly OddParents are getting the live-action TV treatment.

The Nickelodeon cartoons will be rebooted for Paramount+.

Source

No thank you... I can already see fairly odd parents being a mess... That show is made to be a cartoon, it will never work as live-action 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Stephen

I'm so tired of all the remakes. But money speaks and that's why there's so many endless remakes and reboots from Hollywood... meanwhile talented original screenwriters are starving and begging for work but executives only want to greenlight projects with pre existing audience/fan interest :fail: 

Economy
34 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Did television executives give up on finding new, innovative program ideas? :saladga:

Remakes are the new black :legend:

Om a related note yesterday i had to mix dust at work and out of the blue the Dora song "bate bate chocolate" came to my mind and i started singing it as a joke to a coworker whos a mother with a young kid and whatches Dora (so i knew shed recognize the song) and she started bursting out laughing :lmao:

gumzy3000

Don’t care about Dora but Fairly Odd Parents was so popular because the cartoon was insanely wild, imaginative and over the top. I feel like it might not look good in real life or the makers will take shortcuts and create a tamer version. 

trolly troll troll

Shipper

I love fairly odd parents. So this is a TV series and not a movie, right? I can smell low budget already but I will try to at least watch a few episodes. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Did television executives give up on finding new, innovative program ideas? :saladga:

Hollywood has been already doing it for years...idk why nobody is coming up with original content...

Even music is all just sampling and nostalgia...

Creativity is at an all time low honestly...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RAMROD

That Dora movie actually entertaining for what it is, I saw it for free on one of my in flight entertainment a couple years ago. 

I suppose it will work better as TV series. So let's see what they come up with.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TheSlash

A very nice way to say "We will take these shows and flush them down the toilet👍🏻"

Ew, David!

Archived