Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sia deactivates her Twitter

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda feel bad for her. Obviously music was a mistake but I genuinely think she wanted to do good but just wasn’t real smart about it. The movie is a mess but I feel bad for her especially with all her mental struggles and stuff. I don’t think the online community should be so mean to everyone. 

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, Oyster said:

I kinda feel bad for her. Obviously music was a mistake but I genuinely think she wanted to do good but just wasn’t real smart about it. The movie is a mess but I feel bad for her especially with all her mental struggles and stuff. I don’t think the online community should be so mean to everyone. 

Apparantely it's morally ok the bully people who made a mistake. Because, hey mistakeless people are superior. :billie:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Apparantely it's morally ok the bully people who made a mistake. Because, hey mistakeless people are superior. :billie:

Nah people online just like to hide behind a screen and spew their insecurities out on people who make mistakes bc it’s easy and they’re sad lol 

either way I feel bad for sia 

js4754394o9823
13 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Most people were nice to her at first, but she didn't want to listen and talk. She prefered to call us untalented instead. I'm starting to feel bad for her too, but it's her fault.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, Stephen said:

Her movie flopped and she can't handle it.

This is disgusting to be frank, I can only imagine what Sia is dealing with mentally all of this has gone way too far and is now bullying. 

Chromatography
43 minutes ago, Oyster said:

Nah people online just like to hide behind a screen and spew their insecurities out on people who make mistakes bc it’s easy and they’re sad lol 

either way I feel bad for sia 

it’s hard to feel bad for Sia when she ripped into autistic people to try to defend her choices.

it’s hard to feel bad for her when she incorporates autism speaks when it’s known to be harmful to the community.

it’s hard to feel bad for sia when she promises she’ll put disclaimers before her film, but then failed to do so.

sia is not absolved from blame and deserved the scrutiny. obviously not the trolls, but this can’t just get a free pass.

PunkTheFunk

I understand what Beyonce was trying to do now. I finally understand. She was trying to protect us.

149528_original.gif

Archived