💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jamie Spears’ Lawyer appearing on GMA tomorrow

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

instead of appearing on GMA yourself, send ur lawyer instead to represent you:lolly: 

what a coward tbh

BLACKOUTbritney

Watch them try and push the idea that "she's mentally ill and can't care for herself"

I hope they quickly respond asking that if she is so mentally unwell why did she work non stop touring & recording for the last 10 years?

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Watch them try and push the idea that "she's mentally ill and can't care for herself"

I hope they quickly respond asking that if she is so mentally unwell why did she work non stop touring & recording for the last 10 years?

I can see them doing this!

They are truly disgusting - I hate how Britney is silenced and can’t even speak!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

ThisGuyTony

Interesting that they’re speaking on GMA.

For years they used GMA to promote Britney’s songs and albums and tours. They probably think they can use that same show to diminish the Free Britney movement by reaching the same audiences they used to promote her. :smh: 

He is scrambling to save himself. He knows he’s going to lose.

I just wish Britney would speak on this whole thing. Maybe shed some light on the matter.

There is so much that we don’t know.

Britney Spears Cool Story Bro GIF

Sinfullota

OMG I woke up this morning and I saw that and I am so pissed off! Shame on GMA for allowing her father's attorney, who is paid by Britney's money, to have a platform to spread her vicious fraud work! Britney does NOT want her father to be near her! So what's the point in telling all these lies, while we have court documents stating that Britney:

1.  Is afraid of her father
2. Does not want him to be her conservator and will not work as long as he is in charge
3. Welcomes the informed support of her many fans

and finally her kids have a restraining order against him and why on earth would Britney be fighting for years if she is ok with her father and if her father had her best interest at heart! Get lost B*itch!

Regina George

They will try to make her look crazy! Hopefully this will backfire and she or her lawyers will make an official statement exposing everything he did to her! 

Adrenaliner

Not every story needs a villain? That is such a stupid excuse and doesn't make any sense. 

If Britney HERSELF says she does not want her father to be her conservator and emphasizes how she is scared of him is a clear message that everything is not OK. 

Archived