Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Rugrats 2021 Reboot First Look

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

I love it!!! At first I was like ugh but I think the animation is really beautiful! looks expensive lol

BUtterfield 8
20 minutes ago, weed said:

I love it!!! At first I was like ugh but I think the animation is really beautiful! looks expensive lol

I like it as well. Thankfully the old voice cast is back except for stu and the grandpa cause they passed away 

15 minutes ago, weed said:

Omg it looks so good! I was skeptical but the animation style really works well!

jimmytimestep

Personally, I am less impressed. It lacks the dark tone of the original and the computer animation doesn't help. 

Though very exciting to have the original cast back.

skaxboy

I love the original series and kinda stopped watching All Grown Up early on. The room looks so dark but I’m hoping they add the adult jokes as they did with the original. 

MadreMonster
1 hour ago, jimmytimestep said:

Personally, I am less impressed. It lacks the dark tone of the original and the computer animation doesn't help. 

Though very exciting to have the original cast back.

The dark tone?

like this shot, the detail on his glasses, the cartoonish rest of it, his eyes being like the original (like flat white with little dots) I like it! Hope the storylines/plot is good as well.

EvCgAffWQAMMn0f?format=jpg&name=4096x409

DirrtyPony

I was skeptical, but I can't be mad after hearing the original voices. I like the animation too, it feels like the right way to modernize this series.

Might be the first time I had a positive first impression on a reboot.

Strung out for another taste

gypsy101

honestly it seems like it might be good. i watched the whole series as a kid (it premiered in '91 and i was born in '92), i hope this is good!

sarahb
3 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I like it as well. Thankfully the old voice cast is back except for stu and the grandpa cause they passed away 

And the voice actor for Chuckie, but Nancy Cartwright took over from her at the end of the original series anyway. 

Archived