Scathach

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
1 hour ago, Reality said:

It was supposed to just be a joke :sweat: but yeah I get it 

I know, I'm just seeing here and there some people implying that the title was inspired by either Gaga or the ball scene, which is really making me cringe hard :messga:

artpopulace

From The Verge: "MGM movies will go to Paramount Plus once they’re out of the theatrical window — that could mean films like No Time To Die."

I'm much more concerned about how will I be able to watch considering I live in Southeast Asia and our government has a lousy Covid response that I don't expect they will show it here (although they have recently opened cinemas... so holding on to that).

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

VOLANTIS
6 hours ago, Stupid Oreo said:

im afraid it will flop:laughga:

Like ASIB? A remake of a remake of a remake? :bear:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

LilyLark
3 hours ago, ARTPOPulace said:

From The Verge: "MGM movies will go to Paramount Plus once they’re out of the theatrical window — that could mean films like No Time To Die."

I'm much more concerned about how will I be able to watch considering I live in Southeast Asia and our government has a lousy Covid response that I don't expect they will show it here (although they have recently opened cinemas... so holding on to that).

You may be vaccinated by November. A lot of pharma companies are being encouraged to donate vaccines to countries that haven't been able to buy them yet....

It’s based on the book called “The House of Gucci” so it’s expected. Ridley Scott has wanted to make this movie since 2009. 

13 hours ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Have you actually thought about how hard it will be to play this role? Like this would seriously be a ****ing challenge for any experienced actress because Patrizia Reggiani is still a living person... it's no made up character. She has to impersonate her in a way.

Exactly! Gaga herself has probably been stressing the past 3-4 months about it , yet everyone was pestering her for a Sour Candy music video 

13 hours ago, alsemanche said:

This is a perfect opportunity for a Haus Labs special edition palette and I'm not even being sarcastic :air:

The way I would LIVE

Archived