news

Gucci project officially titled "House Of Gucci"

Scathach

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nodandsmile

you quoting that person talking about "flop"... y'all ain't ready for the 335544487755 "reasons why it won't succeed" threads leading up to its premiere

this fanbase pessimistic as hell!

qoyo.gif

I do hope they detour into the fashion and lifestyle often, it's the main draw for making the film at all, imo.

opulent and extravagent expectations for the film.

The oscar talk is a bit too much. This is a very challenging character to play, let’s hope she doesn’t get a razzie first:billie: 

Justin Drew Bieber
4 minutes ago, ghs said:

The oscar talk is a bit too much. This is a very challenging character to play, let’s hope she doesn’t get a razzie first:billie: 

Let’s all hope this post ages like milk :ally:

another house, another gaga:yennefer:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

elijahfan
31 minutes ago, Reality said:

GAGA'S INFLUENCE :queenga: 

Well, technically the expression « House of » came from fashion houses, which inspired the ballroom scene, which in turn inspired Gaga, so it’s more of a full circle moment.

elijahfan
28 minutes ago, ghs said:

Sounds like pre-ASIB talk... The girl has more than proven her chops, no one is doubting that it’s definitely gonna be good.

LGMonster95
27 minutes ago, ghs said:

I agree with the Oscar talk, It's very hard to win one, very few singers won the award for the leading role in the history of the Academy. But we should not get to the other extremity aswell because the movie is honestly very promising, the type that the Oscars seems to love and Gaga is also a person that knows how to communicate, how to be connected with when you tell her what to do or when to express her emotions (her chemistry with Bradley was incredible even without the music part) 

Reality
25 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Well, technically the expression « House of » came from fashion houses, which inspired the ballroom scene, which in turn inspired Gaga, so it’s more of a full circle moment.

It was supposed to just be a joke :sweat: but yeah I get it 

🃏🖤👹

Archived