Gucci project officially titled "House Of Gucci"

Scathach

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
Just now, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

I'd very much doubt it, with a cast like Gaga, Jared leto and Adam driver etc. It's bound to have success, it's one of the most anticipated films for sure.

and it's based on true events... like the whole storyline is so interesting with the fashion world and murder and all :derpga: and that Patty is actually still alive... it's not like this was 100 years ago... it happened in the 90s

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Just now, weed said:

I don't get why Gucci isn't getting all up in this!!!! Make Gaga the new face!!!! hello!!! 

I think with Gaga being the face of Valentino it might be in her contract to only be the face of Voce Viva, plus Miley Cyrus is the face of a new Gucci perfume so I guess they won't want to take the focus off of that.

Just now, MotherOfPuppies said:

and it's based on true events... like the whole storyline is so interesting with the fashion world and murder and all :derpga: and that Patty is actually still alive... it's not like this was 100 years ago... it happened in the 90s

Honestly, I love Gaga and love fashion so it's the perfect combination for me! Plus crime documentaries and films are at an all time high right now!

Just now, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

I think with Gaga being the face of Valentino it might be in her contract to only be the face of Voce Viva, plus Miley Cyrus is the face of a new Gucci perfume so I guess they won't want to take the focus off of that.

oh true lmao I forgot she's the face of Valentino right now :madge: as well as Tudor so probably unable to.

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

im afraid it will flop:laughga:

-It has iconic actor after iconic actor

-Ridley Scott has directed oscar winning movies

-GP knows now that Gaga is a great actress, or they want to see if she will be as good when not playing a singer

-People love Gucci in general so it could be a hit off of the name alone

-Will come out around the time pandemic restrictions should be diminishing so people will want to go to the movies

chaeri pls

littlepotter
4 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

The fact we get to see this movie, this year in November. :giveup:

Don't jinx it gur :cryga:

chaeri pls

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

House of Gucci

Haus of Gucci

Lady Gucci

Gucci Movie

House of Coochie

Haus of Cookie

165473-732x486.jpg

End Racism Now

Mother of Puppies

Have you actually thought about how hard it will be to play this role? Like this would seriously be a ****ing challenge for any experienced actress because Patrizia Reggiani is still a living person... it's no made up character. She has to impersonate her in a way.

If she really does pull that off I can totally see that 2nd Oscar coming.... but this time for lead actress. :ally:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

freebit
8 minutes ago, weed said:

I don't get why Gucci isn't getting all up in this!!!! Make Gaga the new face!!!! hello!!! 

Kind of for the best, it's no longer sexy & sleek, but more "rich trustfund nerds got dressed in the dark in a thriftstore" aesthetic. Here for her wearing archive Gucci though. 

I'm getting so nervous all of the sudden just today :excited2: I hope the movie comes out with good reviews and people like it :bradley: a new era has begun!!!

Archived