Lady Gaga in Rome

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
3 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

How does people even recognize her like that? She's wearing huge glasses and a mask. :sweat: She could be anybody. 

Her tattoos! I saw the peace sign and the Tony Bennett trumpet tattoo (my favorite one)

39733442-9297035-image-m-36_16142065149739733040-9297035-image-a-12_161420498257

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

The ARTPOP tattoo loool

1 minute ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Her tattoos! I saw the peace sign and the Tony Bennett trumpet tattoo (my favorite one)

I know it's her. I mean people in Rome. Photographers, paparazzis. She could past by me on the street and I probably wouldn't know. :huh: I dont know how people do it.

could mean anything

Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

I know it's her. I mean people in Rome. Photographers, paparazzis. She could past by me on the street and I probably wouldn't know. :huh: I dont know how people do it.

well yeah we know... If I saw a woman on the street with all those tattoos I would take a closer look and immediately know it's her. :huntyga:

LGMonster95

Finally I'm almost on the same time zone as her. She looks gorgeous, I hope she enjoys her time in Italy and prepares herself for the movie

Tinnitus15

Maybe she paid for the paparazzi or told them Idk 

I'm sure she called them (or her team)

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, Ivy said:

I'm sure she called them (or her team)

Is that actually a common thing to do? I've never heard of that..

LastNight

The candids, the set photos, the trailer, the promo pics, the magazine shoots, the promo tour, the awards looks...yeah this era is gonna be a serve 

Archived