💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Funny Gaga Gifs

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
6 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I was never really here for SC getting a video but I was willing to take anything at that point :cryga: I do miss the Afentis insider era though, that final_countdown.mp3 was iconique to say the least :ladyhaha:

Ugh and the iconic fight between @ghs and afentis I C O N I C

Mother of Puppies
6 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I was never really here for SC getting a video but I was willing to take anything at that point :cryga: I do miss the Afentis insider era though, that final_countdown.mp3 was iconique to say the least :ladyhaha:

well... I think the clown thread was not just about Sour Candy... it could've also been Gaga teasing Free Woman and everyone would've freaked out. :ladyhaha: The girl needs to release something soon... we'll literally take any music video at this point cuz we're so desperate for content :bear:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Ugh and the iconic fight between @ghs and afentis I C O N I C

I loved that thread. Remember the poll of who should get banned and it was me and I think @Tinnitus15 and I had a full breakdown over it and PMed mods asking who created the poll :messga:

1 minute ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

well... I think the clown thread was not just about Sour Candy... it could've also been Gaga teasing Free Woman and everyone would've freaked out. :ladyhaha: The girl needs to release something soon... we'll literally take any music video at this point cuz we're so desperate for content :bear:

Honestly. the videos of her getting in the car are sufficing me for now. 

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

should get banned and it was me and I think @Tinnitus15 and I had a full breakdown over it and PMed mods asking who created the poll :messga:

Wait you really got banned?:messga: I remember that it was stressful 

numb the flame
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Wait you really got banned?:messga: I remember that it was stressful 

Omg no I never got banned but there was that poll of a few of us members in that thread and I remember having an anxiety attack over it because I thought somehow afentis made the poll. It was then I realised I am delulu and need help so I bought some Oreos :huntyga:

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

Omg no I never got banned but there was that poll of a few of us members in that thread and I remember having an anxiety attack over it because I thought somehow afentis made the poll. It was then I realised I am delulu and need help so I bought some Oreos :huntyga:

Imagine if afentis was the one lmfaooooo

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Imagine if afentis was the one lmfaooooo

the afentis era was quite funny, in hindsight. 

Archived