💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gottmik covers Attitude Magazine

COOOK

Featured Posts

• COOOK changed the title to Gottmik covers Attitude Magazine
Cameltoe Chariot

Lowkey side-eyeing all the Drag Race stans that have dragged the show through the pits of hell for it's lack of trans visibility and now here we are with an absolute front runner trans guy who does femme drag and there's actual crickets.

Beyond happy for Gottmik, glad the show and Ru are waking up and working towards better trans inclusion, but completely over toxic stan culture that is more interested in the drama rather than encouraging positive change.

MonSwiftAnton

Gorgeous man and amazing in drag. Good for her! I would love for the show to have a drag king on in the future, and also an open trans woman from the beginning.

littlepotter
40 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Lowkey side-eyeing all the Drag Race stans that have dragged the show through the pits of hell for it's lack of trans visibility and now here we are with an absolute front runner trans guy who does femme drag and there's actual crickets.

Beyond happy for Gottmik, glad the show and Ru are waking up and working towards better trans inclusion, but completely over toxic stan culture that is more interested in the drama rather than encouraging positive change.

Huh? What do you mean crickets?

chaeri pls

littlepotter

Gottmik ate :giveup: it's sort of the norm that trans women are quite feminine and trans men are quite masculine so seeing him be a hyperfeminine trans man really shook my perspective of transgender identities

chaeri pls

Stephen
46 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Huh? He's literally a fan favorite since the cast was announced :poot:

Cameltoe Chariot
14 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Huh? He's literally a fan favorite since the cast was announced :poot:

20 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Huh? What do you mean crickets?

I just mean crickets about being a trans man contestant who does femme drag, and how f*cking rad that is. And I'm talking mostly about RPDR standom on reddit and twitter - it's like all anyone could talk about for years, how trans people needed more visibility on the show and now these hardcore stans are like ".......anyways Symone/Kandy lol".

Anyway I didn't mean to discredit Gottmik or to change the topic and make it negative. It was just an observation of mine and he's my absolute pick to win! :vegas:

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

I just mean crickets about being a trans man contestant who does femme drag, and how f*cking rad that is. And I'm talking mostly about RPDR standom on reddit and twitter - it's like all anyone could talk about for years, how trans people needed more visibility on the show and now these hardcore stans are like ".......anyways Symone/Kandy lol".

Anyway I didn't mean to discredit Gottmik or to change the topic and make it negative. It was just an observation of mine and he's my absolute pick to win! :vegas:

I don't feel that at all, I feel like I always hear about Gottmik when I go on reddit. Also, I love her personality (she uses she/her in drag), her looks, and her performance last challenge, but she's been given several passes on the show for questionable performances especially in the disco challenge, so the show is kind of pushing her as a fan favorite 

chaeri pls

Cameltoe Chariot
Just now, littlepotter said:

I don't feel that at all, I feel like I always hear about Gottmik when I go on reddit. Also, I love her personality (she uses she/her in drag), her looks, and her performance last challenge, but she's been given several passes on the show for questionable performances especially in the disco challenge, so the show is kind of pushing her as a fan favorite 

I was talking about Gottmik out of drag when I used he, so calm down with the pronoun policing thanks! :huntyga:

I was talking specifically about their trans identity and the visibility they bring to Drag Race - not whether or not they're popular on the show. And obviously some other people feel the same way since they're liking my post.

Archived