Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish launches 'The World’s a Little Blurry' collection

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Billie Eilish on IG :  https://www.instagram.com/p/CLrsKs5Fqkn/
everything in this line (besides the socks) are made from organic fabrics! all grown without pesticides which is better for the environment. everything is made in the USA (mostly in california) which supports our homegrown economy and saves on international shipping, meaning it’s more sustainable. we’ve worked hard to create custom shapes, paying extra attention to all the details. you might notice the prices are a little higher, but that’s because this is a big step in making my clothing more sustainable.
my hope is that by investing in more high quality items they will last for a much longer time, and we can all buy and consume less. this is so important to me and i hope you love it as much as i do. 
https://shopuk.billieeilish.com/
152953705_444190166911956_26460368338539153252394_434904220896813_48446137524255
152388008_278930460407239_33156974833284153920687_245870477120826_21665134149835153669600_2807148266266220_4311056318499

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcanum

"you might notice the prices are a little higher, but that’s because this is a big step in making my clothing more sustainable."

Ok so we get the chance to have a hoodie with "Billie" for the next twenty years of our lives. Longevity queen.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

numb the flame
Just now, Arcanum said:

"you might notice the prices are a little higher, but that’s because this is a big step in making my clothing more sustainable."

Ok so we get the chance to have a hoodie with "Billie" for the next twenty years of our lives. Longevity queen.

Sis went from charging £45 in 2019 to £60 - £70 in late 2019 and 2020 to £100 in 2021 for hoodies 

Love her music and rooting for her but it feels off that she’s pushing an environmentalist angle to sell this while she’s had multiple collabs with every fast fashion brand out there.

I hope this means she’s ending her H&M / Uniqlo / Bershka endorsements soon. It was cool that fans got to buy accessible & cheap merch but fast fashion is such a unsustainable industry that maligns everything she stands for.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

vinster13

kinda annoys me how she’s like “it’s expensive because it’s sustainable so you can spend more and buy less for higher quality material” I understand where’s she’s coming from, and that fast fashion is damaging to our earth, but it makes me wonder how big her closet is + how many pieces of clothes that’s she’s bought and only worn once. she seems to support designer brands that are just as bad for the environment as fast fashion. 

im not hating on her because I love her music and image but it’s seems a bit contradicting to me

(I also hope you understand the point I’m trying to make)

vinster13
3 minutes ago, gag said:

Love her and rooting for her music always but it feels off that she’s pushing an environmentalist angle to sell this while she’s had multiple collabs with every fast fashion brand out there.

I hope this means she’s ending her H&M / Uniqlo / Bershka endorsements soon and focusing on sustainable merch. Fast fashion is such a horribly unsustainable industry that maligns everything she stands for.

Oh wait oh damn you literally made the point I was trying to make

Luke78619
8 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

I think they meant more environmentally friendly, rather than lasts a long time :sweat:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, vinster13 said:

kinda annoys me how she’s like “it’s expensive because it’s sustainable so you can spend more and buy less for higher quality material” I understand where’s she’s coming from, and that fast fashion is damaging to our earth, but it makes me wonder how big her closet is + how many pieces of clothes that’s she’s bought and only worn once. she seems to support designer brands that are just as bad for the environment as fast fashion. 

im not hating on her because I love her music and image but it’s seems a bit contradicting to me

(I also hope you understand the point I’m trying to make)

You are aware most of the clothes you see her wearing are loans, right?

12 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I think they meant more environmentally friendly, rather than lasts a long time :sweat:

it's both, clothing that lasts longer = less throwing away

Archived