💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Michael Jackson be completely cancelled?

Just A Holy Fool

Featured Posts

On 2/24/2021 at 9:49 PM, Bolkins said:

It’s so plainly obvious something was very wrong with the guy. We now know so much about how celebrities have used their influence to access kids, that it’s venturing on delusional to think Micheal was innocent. Theres so much mental gymnastics required to defend why he was doing that and what was going on. 

Yes he was abused by his father and because of that he was never able to mentally become a man and im convinced that if Michael got the proper help for his trauma he woudlnt ended up the way he did

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/24/2021 at 11:20 PM, ToxicHot said:

We need to keep people accountable in the same way we keep others accountable for similar crimes/allegations. As a society, let’s not pick and choose who we still can and cannot celebrate. That goes for people like R. Kelly and Marilyn Manson too.

Except Micheal is dead thats not possible anymore 

Just A Holy Fool

Thanks to those who brought the Square One documentary to my attention! It was very well done and relied very much on the actual court documents.

the clip of Macaulay Culkin summed it up, where he mentioned Michael has a very difficult time explaining himself. I think Michael certainly didn’t do himself any favours, but I don’t think that was entirely his fault. He had some awful people around him. 

I now will have to rewatching Finding Neverland now that I have the context provided by this documentary.

I went through child abuse and it took me years to try understand what happened to me, when I watched Finding Neverland a couple of years ago it was very disturbing, it brought back awful memories, I didn't make me angry towards Jackson though, it just made me sad that it happened and that what happened affected the lives of so many people. 

I sadly have no doubts about the honesty of the victims, it was somehow like hearing my young self speaking again, and I know they were speaking the truth 100%.

As for the abuser being a famous person it actually makes no difference once the damage is done. 

As for the documentary affecting MJ memory, I don't think it changed people's opinion on his music that much.

I've never been much of a fan of Michael Jackson, not even as a kid, apart from liking some of his songs, his struggle with his image was painful to see and distracted me from his music long before the child abuse allegations came. 

I was more a Madonna kid, Madonna was a fighter, stood against hypocrisy and fought for what she believed in I liked that attitude much more. 

At this point there is no justice to do. He's dead. Why bother anymore? Those boys lost many times. They had terrible parents, they were victims of a pedophile, they lost in courts and they lost cause... well... he died.

It's sad but there is nothing they can do now. They won't have a confession from him. They won't have an apology or something like close to it. 

It is what it is. MJ will live forever in peoples minds. They also lost there. He will be the eternal king of pop to millions.

I do find super creepy when parents put their kids singing his songs on TV shows and doing his dance moves. People just love him that much. His songs were awesome. He was amazing in his work but he is a very questionable person. The message in his work tell a very different story and it's one of love and being good and that it's not a wrong message even if it came from a terrible person in my opinion it's okey to still listen to his work but it's a bit sad to see him glorified.  

bloody g

im shocked at how he was unable to build a legacy after a lifetime of being the "king of pop"

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

BABYL0N
On 2/26/2021 at 6:42 AM, Andy McQueen said:

Yes. I believe the victims. 

There is more than enough proof:

https://www.mjfacts.com

So I‘ve been reading the content on this page since yesterday and I have to say it really changed my view on many things... for example I didn’t know about the books that were found and that they were not considered as something that would make him suspicious or guilty since they are not illegal in the US or seen as childp****, this page actually has more information than Leaving Neverland 

I’m a big fan of his music and discovered his catalogue after his death, don’t know how to feel now tbh I’m just thoughtful since I’m a person who just can’t separate the art from the artists....

StuckInMyMind

He’s dead... what’s the point? Leave people to enjoy his musical legacy, you can’t cancel him anymore than death...

JJ Moonwlker
1 hour ago, BABYL0N said:

So I‘ve been reading the content on this page since yesterday and I have to say it really changed my view on many things... for example I didn’t know about the books that were found and that they were not considered as something that would make him suspicious or guilty since they are not illegal in the US or seen as childp****, this page actually has more information than Leaving Neverland 

I’m a big fan of his music and discovered his catalogue after his death, don’t know how to feel now tbh I’m just thoughtful since I’m a person who just can’t separate the art from the artists....

First of all it's not child **** and the FBI investigated him in 93-94 and 03-05 found nothing. They raided his unannounced while MJ was in Nevada filming a music video. They didn't found any child **** but if they did he would have been immediately arrested. And they even seized his computers and found nothing. And the Psychologist said he did not have the personality of a pedophile. And if he really was a pedophile, he wouldn't had 5 total accusers. Because for pedophiles they have more than 205+ victims and I mean look at Epstein and Harvey. If you want to know more about the allegations, I would strongly suggest you to go read the court documents and the FBI files. It's available online to read. And please go watch "Square One: Michael Jackson" documentary on YouTube, Amazon Prime or Tubi.     

JJ Moonwlker
18 hours ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

Thanks to those who brought the Square One documentary to my attention! It was very well done and relied very much on the actual court documents.

the clip of Macaulay Culkin summed it up, where he mentioned Michael has a very difficult time explaining himself. I think Michael certainly didn’t do himself any favours, but I don’t think that was entirely his fault. He had some awful people around him. 

I now will have to rewatching Finding Neverland now that I have the context provided by this documentary.

And after watch Lies of Leaving Neverland

JJ Moonwlker
3 hours ago, Akiki said:

At this point there is no justice to do. He's dead. Why bother anymore? Those boys lost many times. They had terrible parents, they were victims of a pedophile, they lost in courts and they lost cause... well... he died.

It's sad but there is nothing they can do now. They won't have a confession from him. They won't have an apology or something like close to it. 

It is what it is. MJ will live forever in peoples minds. They also lost there. He will be the eternal king of pop to millions.

I do find super creepy when parents put their kids singing his songs on TV shows and doing his dance moves. People just love him that much. His songs were awesome. He was amazing in his work but he is a very questionable person. The message in his work tell a very different story and it's one of love and being good and that it's not a wrong message even if it came from a terrible person in my opinion it's okey to still listen to his work but it's a bit sad to see him glorified.  

Just simply go read the court documents and the FBI files for you to understand the allegations. And it's available online. And go watch "Square One: Michael Jackson" on YouTube, Amazon Prime or Tubi.  

Nathaniel Arven

honestly after what happened with MarilynManson©... There is no smoke without fire. I tend to believe victims. 

JJ Moonwlker
9 hours ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

honestly after what happened with MarilynManson©... There is no smoke without fire. I tend to believe victims. 

Why compare Marilyn Manson to Michael Jackson when both of them are separate situation and separate evidence. There's no proof or evidence that MJ molested kids. If you would read the court documents and the FBI files you would already know that. And go watch Square One: Michael Jackson on YouTube or Amazon Prime or Tubi.

Nathaniel Arven
17 hours ago, JJ Moonwlker said:

Why compare Marilyn Manson to Michael Jackson

you're right. I just meant to think that my position r now is just that i'm thinking that there is simply no smoke without fire. Because I was a fan a numerous people that have been accused of very ugly things. It's just my way to cope with uncertainty and the shame for even caring about it.

Archived