Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Michael Jackson be completely cancelled?

Just A Holy Fool

Featured Posts

Chromatican
1 hour ago, monster4life231 said:

Are you serious with this? John Ziegler is a nut job who defended Sandusky. And Tom Mesereau said the same thing about Bill Cosby’s accusers. :air:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pachinko

No. He is legendary af and deserves to be recognized for his trailblazing art. You cannot cancel him ever. Good luck. :legend:

DpHitch1992

"At the end of a criminal trial, a finding by a judge or jury that a defendant is not guilty. An acquittal signifies that a prosecutor failed to prove his or her case beyond a reasonable doubt, NOT that a defendant is INNOCENT"

chromatic puzea
18 hours ago, Andreu said:

The way I see it, the point of cancelling someone should be that you decide you will make sure you don't give money to that artist, that you don't want to help them become any more famous and overall that you don't want to support them. In this case, Michael is dead so he won't see any money and he can't get any more famous, so it's pointless imo.

this

as long as his family or his label weren't guilty along too, then there's no problem supporting his music since he's gone now

do u like the jojo siwa song

monster4life231
1 hour ago, Chromatican said:

Are you serious with this? John Ziegler is a nut job who defended Sandusky. And Tom Mesereau said the same thing about Bill Cosby’s accusers. :air:

I only posted this with Mesereau since he was MJ's attorney, so I thought that his insight would be valuable to this debate, regardless of whether people agree with him or not.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

ballerios

WHAT'S PEOPLE OBSESSION WITH CANCELLING EACH OTHER ?!

GOD ... IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT SO SKIP IT, BLOCK IT .. YOU DON'T NEED TO JOIN FORCES TO MAKE SOMEONES LIFE MISERABLE BECAUSE ITS YOUR THOUGHTS .. BRUH ..

but this is not me tryin to be offensive lol .. its just i hate this fkin cancel culture

its freakin stupid .. the CA thing too bruh .. i HATE HATE HATE THEM

smitherz
6 hours ago, DpHitch1992 said:

The 'innocent' man slept with underage kids. 

His bedroom literally had alarms to let you know if someone was aproaching his bedroom

that part. This is literally an undeniable FACT. how any of y’all defend this is absolutely beyond...

But since it’s not an issue, I hope you all find a nice, rich, powerful man to have slumber parties and cuddle with your children. 💘

DpHitch1992
1 hour ago, smitherz said:

that part. This is literally an undeniable FACT. how any of y’all defend this is absolutely beyond...

But since it’s not an issue, I hope you all find a nice, rich, powerful men to have slumber parties and cuddle with your children. 💘

They will just ignore it and say we should let him rest in peace and that he was just a child at heart etc.

Rather then how this should not be acceptable no matter how famous you are. 

You can't cancel someone who is dead and who has set a permanent footprint on pop culture.

It's your choice whether you want to listen to his music or not. I personally believe you can separate the art from the artist. His music is fantastic. Plus, think about it this way: although he is the image and the forefront of the music, there are tons of people involved in creating just one song. Think about the writers, the music, the production.

When you listen to his music, you're not only listening to Michael. You're listening to the work of an entire team. 

Galactic Mess

His music is great and should be regarded separately from his personal life, in my opinion. I don’t think it’s worth it cancelling him, because his work far too important for music, but his crimes should be publicly condemned, as they have been.

JJ Moonwlker
13 hours ago, Andy McQueen said:

Yes. I believe the victims. 

There is more than enough proof:

https://www.mjfacts.com

Seriously? That's your source? I think it would be more intelligent, if you went to go read the court documents and the FBI files that tells you more about the case and what really happened instead of Anti MJ site:laughga: 

RepentingSinner

He was investigated by the FBI and as i understand it, they found nothing. If they cant find proof i doubt he's guilty.

JJ Moonwlker
On 2/25/2021 at 8:32 AM, smitherz said:

But since it’s not an issue, I hope you all find a nice, rich, powerful man to have slumber parties and cuddle with your children. 💘

It's already been proven that he never slept in the bed with kids, he slept on the floor. The reason why we defend him is because we read the court documents and the FBI files and studied the case and there's no evidence that he molested kids.

Archived