💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Michael Jackson be completely cancelled?

Just A Holy Fool

Featured Posts

Just A Holy Fool

Wow Some varying opinions across the Gaga Daily world. Thanks for your input. MJ will continue to have a divisive legacy because we will never know the exact truth. I will continue to enjoy his music. A honestly hard not too. Since creating this thread I’ve been streaming him non stop today.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JJ Moonwlker
1 hour ago, Married the Night said:

Yep. He was a pedophile. 

And where's the proof and evidence? Have you read the court documents and the FBI files? Doesn't sound like it.

JJ Moonwlker
1 hour ago, Healed My Heart said:

Believe victims. I'll leave it at that.

Yes and have your mind open on facts.

FentyGa
7 hours ago, agentprovocate said:

and you know this because!?!?!?!?!?

unrelated to what you’re saying but the ‘?!?!?!’ is so cringey lol no one types like that

JJ Moonwlker
5 hours ago, MikeyL said:

Absolutely he should. I believe the victims. It grosses me out when I see or hear him anywhere in pop culture now.

So you don't believe in court documents and the FBI files and doing researches to have your mind open to the other side of the story just like a court case?  Sad...... Anyways watch Square One: Michael Jackson on Amazon Prime and Tubi.

DpHitch1992

I think people have every right to still listen to his music and seperate the person from his art.

I do however absolutely think micheal was a child molester. Micheal jackson might be dead but his victims aren't. And even if you dont think leaving neverland had any truth to it, its a fact micheal slept in his bed with underage boys for many nights and that just isn't right.

js4754394o9823
4 hours ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

Wow Some varying opinions across the Gaga Daily world. Thanks for your input. MJ will continue to have a divisive legacy because we will never know the exact truth. I will continue to enjoy his music. A honestly hard not too. Since creating this thread I’ve been streaming him non stop today.

It looks like you made that thread just to see some fans defending him to make you better about streaming him, lmao.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Gagas lil monster
4 hours ago, FentyGa said:

unrelated to what you’re saying but the ‘?!?!?!’ is so cringey lol no one types like that

Ego Nwodim Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

With Peace and love

DpHitch1992
5 hours ago, JJ Moonwlker said:

So you don't believe in court documents and the FBI files and doing researches to have your mind open to the other side of the story just like a court case?  Sad...... Anyways watch Square One: Michael Jackson on Amazon Prime and Tubi.

Have you looked into the fbi files and documents? Yes they dont prove his guilty, but they dont prove his innocent either and they DID find questionable things

Nathaniel Arven

i personally don't separate the art from the artist if the artist is a criminal, a rapist, abuser, pervert.... I don't wanna give money of praise to a person who destroys lives of others. Imagine it's a baker : "this guy is raping children but he does such a great baguette"////// - No/ 

This comes from a guy who was a fan of Marilyn Manson, David Bowie, Grimes.... Azealia Banks. 

I must make choices in my life.... It's hard. It sucks...

monster4life231

It's a personal choice.

In my opinion, he is completely innocent (I made a whole thread about this), so nobody can stop me celebrating his artistry.

Edit:

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Archived