💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Michael Jackson be completely cancelled?

Just A Holy Fool

Featured Posts

Cookie Tookie

And people still have the nerve to say “cancel culture isn’t a thing”. Lmao.

The man is DEAD. He is not receiving any money, benefits, etc. Even if he was guilty of all the allegations, he’s still dead. This is how I know this whole idea of “holding people accountable” isn’t really about holding people accountable. It’s much more about control, power, tarnishing, and erasing. What is your ultimate goal? For his music to be taken down? For his property to be taken by the state? For his whole identity to be eliminated from records?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolkins
3 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I hope one day, that the only p-word associated with MJ is "philanthropist."

He donated hundreds of millions of dollars to humanitarian efforts around the globe.  If you want to consider how you feel about him in 2021, don't forget the things that are facts, not speculation and tabloid fodder. 

Philanthropists can still be pedos, Jimmy Saville being the most obvious example. 

1 hour ago, kukuryku666 said:

If I had any power here, you would be banned. This **** is not a joke and you are just disrespectful.

How is this disrespectful? What you think is the truth is not necessarily truth for people who did research on these so called "victims" and it's been proven time and time again, all it takes is to look at the investigation done by the police and the behavior of the two men in leaving neverland.

JJ Moonwlker
2 hours ago, Retron said:

I think he did it. But he was too ingrained in the culture to properly cancel. Regardless, it's my opinion that people should just listen to his music for what it is, and divorce it from the man... because he's dead... so... 🤷‍♂️.

It's because there's no evidence that he did it if you read the court documents and the FBI files you would already know that. And go watch Square One: Michael Jackson on Amazon Prime or Tubi.

Chromatican
5 minutes ago, JJ Moonwlker said:

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1994-01-26-mn-15478-story.html

He never paid $25 million you idiot. He paid $15.3M to have a fair criminal trial and he had no choice but to pay it. And he wanted a criminal trial but the judge denied it because of the California State law back then. And nothing was stopping them from testifying and once he paid the $15.3M to the Chandlers they split. And every MJ accusers never went to the police instead they went straight to the lawyers. And its always been civil trial not criminal trial. Civil Trial you can get money at of it but criminal trial you can put someone in prison. And you didn't see what the Autopsy Report said that he was uncircumcised not circumcised. And it's already been proven in court that the description didn't match.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/06/16/michael.jackson/

The settlement topped $20 million, but the exact number is irrelevant. Your claims are obviously bogus when MJ’s own attorney Carl E. Douglas confirms the match and called it a 300 pound gorilla in the court room and said that the settlement was an attempt to avoid a criminal trial. 

Chris Thomason

Personally i like some of his music and what he allegedly did was disgusting but that won't stop me enjoying the music (that goes for people still alive to). I can separate the art from the artist.

JJ Moonwlker
2 hours ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

I think if what happened to him in 1993 happened to a superstar today in 2021... they would be definitely cancelled. 

No, still today he would not be cancelled because of the evidence.

The Chandler case had no evidence, hence why it was chucked out. Swear there was calls from the father talking to someone that they were doing it for money...and then the other cases followed. But then you have people like Macauley forcibly saying how they were bullshit

I don't believe he was a pedophile. It's not even about the money, it's just the fact that I've read 500+ pages of almost ever court deposition and he doesn't seem guilty. MJ likely paid them off because it was less damaging to his career, idk

The Leaving Neverland documentary was full of victims and victims' parents seemingly laughing and joking, it didn't seem credible at all. Possible money grab? We'll never know. MJ seemed like a man who harnessed the innocence of children and them being the future. There was much else to it

smitherz

not here to argue bc MJ stans are exhausting, but I hope you all blast Beat It loud enough to drown out the cries of the multiple children that man traumatized 🥰

JJ Moonwlker
2 hours ago, agentprovocate said:

and you know this because!?!?!?!?!?

If you did researches and read the court documents and the FBI files you would know that. It's not that hard.

4 minutes ago, smitherz said:

not here to argue bc MJ stans are exhausting, but I hope you all blast Beat It loud enough to drown out the cries of the multiple children that man traumatized 🥰

The Chandler case was blatantly for money. He was acquitted every time.

Innocent until proven guilty, sorry.

He was a loss to the world.

Archived