💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Michael Jackson be completely cancelled?

Just A Holy Fool

Featured Posts

JJ Moonwlker
5 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

He did not describe his private parts correctly. He claimed Mj was circumcised but according to the FBI photos and the Autopsy report, he was uncircumcised

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatican
5 minutes ago, JJ Moonwlker said:

He did not describe his private parts correctly. He claimed Mj was circumcised but according to the FBI photos and the Autopsy report, he was uncircumcised

Eu6D5ZFVIAIeoyJ?format=jpg&name=mediumWhat exactly am I looking at here? :messga:

Then why did the lead investigator claim it matched and MJ paid out 25 million? 

Chromatican
4 minutes ago, JJ Moonwlker said:

Economy
1 hour ago, kukuryku666 said:

Do y'all know that there's a difference between having your own opinion and disrespecting someone else's?

You don't need to believe a thing, but if you weren't there, don't call it fiction and don't say it 100% didn't happened, because you don't know. No one knows. Situations like this one are never clear, especially if we are talking about a rich person.

And what if it did happened? Then you are here, calling victims a bunch of liars. Not cool.

Honestly its both. Ppl shouldnt call victims liars but u shouldnt tarnish a dead person either if u arent 100% positive

I suspect we will never know with certainty what really happened. And when not being able to be sure what happened is the reality, i think its pointless for ppl to be trying to push any strong opinions one way or the other tbh :shrug:

Reginald

There are so many glaring holes in the accusers' stories- things that factually could not have happened, based on the allegations provided; accusers who have admitted that they fabricated lies for publicity, and money. 

His name has been dragged through the mud for profit over 30 years, now.

He's been dead for over a decade.

Let Michael Jackson rest in peace, already :partysick: 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Karen Smith

I can't with the fact that many people many people here defend the pedophile just because he was famous. 

Btw he's dead and cancel culture is ridiculous and hilarious. 

bionic
43 minutes ago, JJ Moonwlker said:

And can anyone not notice that their body language was completely off and you can tell that their lying.  

Body language is an imperfect science

buy bionic

ToxicHot

We need to keep people accountable in the same way we keep others accountable for similar crimes/allegations. As a society, let’s not pick and choose who we still can and cannot celebrate. That goes for people like R. Kelly and Marilyn Manson too.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

2 hours ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

Its a valid conversation to have because even though MJ the person is dead, his likeness and estate still generate more per year than most superstars currently... 

Well he's dead so he cannot enjoy any of this money so what's the point? 

js4754394o9823
2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Well he's dead so he cannot enjoy any of this money so what's the point? 

it's not only about him. it's about victims seeing a succesful p3do and people who don't care about it at all.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Reginald

I hope one that day, the only p-word associated with MJ is "philanthropist."

He donated hundreds of millions of dollars to humanitarian efforts around the globe.  If you want to consider how you feel about him in 2021, don't forget the things that are facts, not speculation and tabloid fodder. 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

JJ Moonwlker
1 minute ago, Chromatican said:

Eu6D5ZFVIAIeoyJ?format=jpg&name=mediumWhat exactly am I looking at here? :messga:

Then why did the lead investigator claim it match and MJ pay out 25 million? 

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1994-01-26-mn-15478-story.html

He never paid $25 million you idiot. He paid $15.3M to have a fair criminal trial and he had no choice but to pay it. And he wanted a criminal trial but the judge denied it because of the California State law back then. And nothing was stopping them from testifying and once he paid the $15.3M to the Chandlers they split. And every MJ accusers never went to the police instead they went straight to the lawyers. And its always been civil trial not criminal trial. Civil Trial you can get money at of it but criminal trial you can put someone in prison. And you didn't see what the Autopsy Report said that he was uncircumcised not circumcised. And it's already been proven in court that the description didn't match.

thefamebitch

You do you is my philosophy. 

However, I just need to mention that some of the replies in this thread seriously read like something off of a qanon Reddit post :laughga:

Archived