Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Michael Jackson be completely cancelled?

Just A Holy Fool

Featured Posts

BABYL0N
1 minute ago, kukuryku666 said:

And what if it did happened? Then you are here, calling victims a bunch of liars. Not cool.

You‘re right if it did happen it’s completely false, but why did they come up with these stories after his death where he has no chance to defend himself?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen
31 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

That is why I strongly believe in separating the art from the artist 

This x100 and idc what people think :shrug: If I like music I'm going to listen to it, period.

Gorehound

Yes I struggle with this to since my mum is a big fan of his music and got me into him. I'm experiencing a similar problem now because I'm a huge fan of Marilyn Manson's music and it's all come to light that he's a seriously abusive wife beater. 

I think you have to try and separate the art from the artist somehow, (and do so in ways where the artist is not profiting from it), cuz I can never stop listening to MM's music. It would be like telling me to stop listening to Gaga.

(Regarding Micheal Jackson I don't know if it can ever be truly proven, but tbh MJ did not act like an innocent man, and where there's smoke there's fire.)

I'm fine, Ta

GreenDiamond

Leaving Neverland was very weak for me and those ,,victims,,  looked like actors with some cliche moments you can find in TLC drama and before they lost some legal battles that victims usually never lose,

also there is a lot fo vidoes that show inconsistences and contradictions in yt and their claims

So I do not believe them and that is my two cents

Maybe he was pedo maybe he was not, but that docu just did not convice me because of quite obvious bad acting

Chromatican

He is definitely guilty. Should he be completely cancelled? Well, I think he is too big of an icon to cancel and he is dead so it’s really a personal decision at this point. 

GreenDiamond

As Marina Dimandis told once in legendary song Sex Yeah:

,, Question what the TV tells you ,,

That docu is just docu and more fiction than real thing, so before any of you make a conclusion (I did not), listen to yours critical mind and RESEARCH on topic before blasting other people for not believing in one ,,documentary,, which is just ONE source

Show me proof that he is a pedophile, and then he can be canceled.

If you make the accusation, it is up to you to prove it, using more than just one source. Benefit of the doubt applies here, and my mind won't be changed until he admits wrongdoing (unlikely, since he's dead) or a mountain of irrefutable evidence shows up.

I don't even believe there's enough evidence to even suggest that he might have been a pedophile, let alone prove it as fact.

This mess starts up every now and then, and every time the "witnesses" have credibility issues, but certain pockets of the entertainment industry media jump on it because it's guaranteed to get clicks. 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Bolkins

It’s so plainly obvious something was very wrong with the guy. We now know so much about how celebrities have used their influence to access kids, that it’s venturing on delusional to think Micheal was innocent. Theres so much mental gymnastics required to defend why he was doing that and what was going on. 

Chromatican
5 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

As Marina Dimandis told once in legendary song Sex Yeah:

,, Question what the TV tells you ,,

That docu is just docu and more fiction than real thing, so before any of you make a conclusion (I did not), listen to yours critical mind and RESEARCH on topic before blasting other people for not believing in one ,,documentary,, which is just ONE source

The doc was really just the straw that broke the camels back though. MJ already paid out millions to his first accuser, continued saying sleeping in bed with underage boys was not a problem to the point that NAMBLA started promoting him as a representation of their organization, had his first accuser successfully draw the underside of his penis, got accused again in 2005 after appearing in a Bashir doc insisting sleeping with kids is “love” and people are “ignorant” for questioning him and then he got accused posthumously again. It’s not just one thing that convinced people. 

Chromatican
2 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Show me proof that he is a pedophile, and then he can be canceled.

If you make the accusation, it is up to you to prove it, using more than just one source. Benefit of the doubt applies here, and my mind won't be changed until he admits wrongdoing (unlikely, since he's dead) or a mountain of irrefutable evidence shows up.

I don't even believe there's enough evidence to even suggest that he might have been a pedophile, let alone prove it as fact.

This mess starts up every now and then, and every time the "witnesses" have credibility issues, but certain pockets of the entertainment industry media jump on it because it's guaranteed to get clicks. 

You basically say only a confession will convince you so it’s clear you are invested in maintaining the belief he was innocent. The evidence is overwhelming and would convince most people of his guilt if he wasn’t the biggest popstar ever if we’re being real. 

js4754394o9823
26 minutes ago, BABYL0N said:

You‘re right if it did happen it’s completely false, but why did they come up with these stories after his death where he has no chance to defend himself?

"Why didn't they speak up sooner?", really?

Maybe because they weren't ready yet? Idk, only they know.

Things like that are not easy, especially if the person you are trying to accuse of something is the biggest star in the world and has millions of fans ready to fight.

Again, situation like this are never clear, there is always a hole or two in them and things that don't make no sense.

Most of them are still true, so calling it a "fiction" is just disrespectful and dangerous.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Gorehound
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

do your research about who these people are in leaving neverland then u'll see 

Whether guilty or not, Micheal Jackson did not act like an innocent man. That is for certain. 

Inviting children to his home to have sleepovers in his bed is very suspicious and unsettling behaviour. Selecting random children and befriending them as if he were their age and taking them out to places. Whether innocent or not it sounds like grooming to me. And all of this was publicly known to.

Child charity is a wonderful thing but he didn't need to take it that far.

I'm not saying that Micheal was entirely to blame to. It's also the children's parents to blame. Completely overlooking the weirdness of wanting sleepovers with their kids because they wanted his money and a taste of his fame. And his management to, who were willing to overlook everything because MJ was such a huge cash-cow.

imo where there's smoke there's fire.

I'm fine, Ta

KURUSHITOVSKA

He's dead. Can't be any more cancelled than that. Let him rest in peace.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

JJ Moonwlker

No, Michael Jackson should not be canceled because there's no proof or evidence that he did it. The FBI investigated him for 10+years and found nothing. The FBI raided his house unannounced while MJ was in Nevada filming a music video. They didn't find any child **** but if they did he would have been immediately arrested. Only thing they found was the collection of Heterosexual ****. He was vindicated in court. Leaving Neverland has been debunked with 60+ lies. And recently James Safechuck one of the accusers got dismissed recently for the third time and one of the reasons why he got dismissed is because of lack of evidence and he lied. And on April 20th is when Wade might get dismissed. And Wade and James and their mothers have perjured themselves. And Dan Reed admitted there is inconsistencies in the doc. And that Variety article is wrong, it's HBO that lost the appeal to avoid public arbitration because HBO wants a private arbitration. And it says it in the court documents recently. Everyone needs go read the court documents and the FBI files to understand why Michael Jackson was proven innocent. I highly suggest everyone to go watch "Square One: Michael Jackson" Documentary on YouTube or Amazon Prime or Tubi. That Square One documentary is based off from the court documents and the FBI files and well properly research. And Charles Thompson is in the doc and he is an award winning journalists for exposing real pedophiles. So yes you can still listen to Michael Jackson.

https://youtu.be/JYQnc4Z1M_c

Archived