Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Michael Jackson be completely cancelled?

Just A Holy Fool

Featured Posts

JJ Moonwlker
2 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

do your research about who these people are in leaving neverland then u'll see 

Exactly

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatican
3 hours ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

I think if what happened to him in 1993 happened to a superstar today in 2021... they would be definitely cancelled. 

Oh there is no doubt.

I don't think the accusers should get the huge Huge amount of money from the estate  that they are seeking. They actually should get nothing, imo. When MJ was alive it was like all good, then after he passed, it seemed like they changed the story and sought the money.  

JJ Moonwlker
2 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

I feel like we will never know the 100% complete truth. That is why I strongly believe in separating the art from the artist in some situations. Unless it is explicit and obvious of course - but I would be a hypocrite cause I still listen to DWUW with R.Kelly. 

The truth is already out there. Go read the court documents and the FBI files and watch Square One: Michael Jackson on Amazon Prime and Tubi.

PartySick
3 hours ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

The accounts given in that were so damning and I found the victims very credible

How? :laughga:

Being molested in buildings that didn't exist, molested while MJ was on the other side of the planet, molested while on a family trip to the Grand Canyon that Wade "didn't attend" despite photos of him with his family there existing, and the fact that these allegations were even fabricated until Wade was turned down for a job in an MJ tribute show.

There's not been a single credible claim laid against the man. He's 100% innocent.

They changed California law because he wasn't afforded a fair trial in 1993.

He was acquitted in 2005.

And the mockumentary/gore-p*rn didn't prove anything other than some greedy people can imagine some seriously depraved things when they want revenge or a paycheck.

Don't believe a hand full of liars when thousands of people who knew him, met him, and had the same relationships with him as those kids did ALL say he'd never do such a thing.

Michael Jackson was one of the most influential, successful, and kindest artists to ever live and you can enjoy his music free of shame because he's innocent.

🖤

JJ Moonwlker
3 hours ago, SEANGT said:

brand-new thought from this just now: maybe the question is do we cancel those that are continuing to promote a pedophile in order to make money from his estate? Maybe. Mayyyybe. 

He never was a pedo, go read the court documents and the FBI files and watch Square One on Amazon Prime or Tubi.

PartySick
5 minutes ago, Fresco said:

I don't think the accusers should get the huge Huge amount of money from the estate  that they are seeking. They actually should get nothing, imo. When MJ was alive it was like all good, then after he passed, it seemed like they changed the story and sought the money.  

Wade Robson suddenly "remembered" that he was abused after being turned down for a job in a Michael Jackson tribute show. And none of their stories or claims line up with reality at all. That's after spending decades defending MJ's name, even after his death.

I'm shocked anyone actually believes him or his co-conspirator that claims to have been molested in a building that didn't even exist :smh:

🖤

JJ Moonwlker
2 hours ago, The Child said:

That doc is not even a documentary, it’s a fiction.

Exactly, anyone with a brain would know that.

The Child
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Wade Robson suddenly "remembered" that he was abused after being turned down for a job in a Michael Jackson tribute show. And none of their stories or claims line up with reality at all. That's after spending decades defending MJ's name, even after his death.

I'm shocked anyone actually believes him or his co-conspirator that claims to have been molested in a building that didn't even exist :smh:

I hate Wade Robson, as a huge Britney fan I would never ever trust this guy.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

JJ Moonwlker
2 hours ago, BABYL0N said:

You‘re right if it did happen it’s completely false, but why did they come up with these stories after his death where he has no chance to defend himself?

He's dead and they're trying to get money at of him.

PartySick
2 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

Do y'all know that there's a difference between having your own opinion and disrespecting someone else's?

You don't need to believe a thing, but if you weren't there, don't call it fiction and don't say it 100% didn't happened, because you don't know. No one knows. Situations like this one are never clear, especially if we are talking about a rich person.

And what if it did happened? Then you are here, calling victims a bunch of liars. Not cool.

And what if it didn't happen?

Then you're giving liars clout while defaming a dead man whose children are still impacted by these heinous lies. His family is still targeted for a handful of accusations vs thousands that knew him just as well have defended his name.

And there are REAL victims out there who are hurt by some money hungry liars getting all this attention while some of us have had to carry this burden and fight our own demons in silence.

🖤

JJ Moonwlker
2 hours ago, Art Police said:

How do you know?

Do researches and read the court documents and the FBI files and go watch Square One: Michael Jackson on Amazon Prime or Tubi.

Economy
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Body language is an imperfect science

Of course it is. But if were talking about doubt its still relevant

We dont need a perfect science for a reason to give someone benefit of the doubt. Were not talking about a trial case in court to convict someone that needs perfect proof...

Were talking about whether to cancel someone based on he said she said allegations... in such a circumstance stuff like this is relevant to consider, perfect science or not. 

Chromatican
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Honestly its both. Ppl shouldnt call victims liars but u shouldnt tarnish a dead person either if u arent 100% positive

I suspect we will never know with certainty what really happened. And when not being able to be sure what happened is the reality, i think its pointless for ppl to be trying to push any strong opinions one way or the other tbh :shrug:

We can't be 100% sure of anything though girl. His behavior alone was bizarre and abusive, and the chances that he was innocent are pretty small after the amount of accusations, corroboration and payouts that have occurred since the initial 1993 accusation.

Archived