Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Michael Jackson be completely cancelled?

Just A Holy Fool

Featured Posts

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatican
2 minutes ago, AVATAR said:

what evidence? you are unbelievable.

I’ve posted evidence in this thread about how his lawyers called Jordan Chandler’s penis drawing a “300 pound gorilla” in the room and decided to settle for millions in hope of avoiding a criminal trial, burnt hard drives, inappropriate pictures found on his property, accusations spanning decades and multiple eye witnesses. If it was anyone else this would be enough to convict in the court of public opinion.

13 hours ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

Its a valid conversation to have because even though MJ the person is dead, his likeness and estate still generate more per year than most superstars currently... 

But wouldn’t all that money go to his children, who are innocent? 

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

SevenWonder

I disagree with cancel culture just about every single time. I can like someone's art without condoning or even understanding their "crime". That's MJ to me. I think he did it. But I also love his music. I know it's not popular, but I can say I love MJ the artist and loathe MJ the person. 

That said, I totally get if someone disagrees with me and would understand if they chose to cancel him. 

ladygagafan1234
11 hours ago, smitherz said:

MJ stans are exhausting

Why do you think that is? they are defending an innocent man when so many people assume he's guilty with no proof. Think about what you're typing and connect it in your head. You can't just watch a "documentary" and take it as fact, I can't even explain how dumb that is. 

Cello
2 minutes ago, AVATAR said:

Why do you think that is? they are defending an innocent man when so many people assume he's guilty with no proof. Think about what you're typing and connect it in your head. You can't just watch a "documentary" and take it as fact, I can't even explain how dumb that is. 

This. An innocent man was bullied to death over these bogus claims, and it still continues 10+ years later. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

ladygagafan1234
3 minutes ago, Cello said:

An innocent man

Not only that, he's the opposite of what he's being portrayed as. I mean, it's abhorrent. The monsters are the accusers.

ladygagafan1234
2 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

There is more proof that he’s innocent than guilty. 

That is all that needs to be said :hug:

monster4life231
12 minutes ago, AVATAR said:

Not only that, he's the opposite of what he's being portrayed as. I mean, it's abhorrent. The monsters are the accusers.

I also sit uneasy with the "always believe the accusers, they are 100% truthful". I think that's a dangerous route to go down a lot of the time. I think the accusers should be listened to and there should be a safe space for them to be able to bring forward their accusations. At the same time though, the accused also deserve the right to defend themselves. 

If Lady Gaga was accused of such a horrible crime, I doubt that her fans would immediately cancel her and believe the accusers. False accusations can destroy a person, as they did with MJ. Despite being found innocent, he is still associated with the accusations. For an example, look at Cliff Richard in the UK, who was accused of sexual abuse yet I don't think there was any evidence of it.

Sadly, people are willing to exploit sensitive issues such as this for their own personal gain and it's these false accusations that make it so difficult for legitimate assault survivors to be heard. 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

DpHitch1992
43 minutes ago, AVATAR said:

The 'innocent' man slept with underage kids. 

****ography was found in his house with childrens finger prints on them. 

Lots of eye witness acounts of wrong things going on 

His bedroom literally had alarms to let you know if someone was aproaching his bedroom.

You have every right to defend micheal jackson but surely you have to understand that people also have a good reason to think micheal jackson could have been a predator? Even without watching documentaries.

Where there is smoke there is usually fire. 

OMonster

No, 100% not. His life-long mark on culture can never, and should never, be erased. He was a huge talent and arguably the most famous performer to have ever lived.

There is also no proof that he was an abuser. None. 

My view is innocent until proven guilty - and in this case, he cannot be proved guilty because he is dead. 

subtext / fantasy

monster4life231
47 minutes ago, OMonster said:

My view is innocent until proven guilty - and in this case, he cannot be proved guilty because he is dead. 

Plus in his lifetime he was found innocent. I think he was found innocent on 13 different charges too.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

President Biden

Considering he was a victim of abuse himself (his father) I think we should do better to recognize that his life was tragic and that the man suffered from likely severe mental illness.

I got drunk

Archived