new video

Ava Max "My Head & My Heart" Music Video

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

Probably the hottest I've ever seen her look. This song really needs to catch on, it's slowly getting into the top 40 across the world but deserves more. The sample has been done before but this is probably the best its been done. Her team just needs to push her more. She's making some of her best pop music around right now but still needs to get out of being perceived in one hit wonder territory.

dubstep111
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

I liked it, every music video should have a choreography I usually don’t enjoy them when they don’t add one. This one I really liked! 

Finally someone gets it. It’s even more frustrating when a live performance has choreo but not the video like what the? (911)

TimisaMonster

The visuals were nice and some of the dance scenes but I just can't with the forced 2000s nostalgic sample melody being the driving force of what makes this song catchy...

I'm just surprised she is getting so many videos out of her label and popping out singles left and right 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Stupid Oreo
4 hours ago, Autumn said:

make a choreo for million reasons then :triggered:

bow down taylor swift GIF

When I bow down 

ToxicHot
3 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Probably the hottest I've ever seen her look. This song really needs to catch on, it's slowly getting into the top 40 across the world but deserves more. The sample has been done before but this is probably the best its been done. Her team just needs to push her more. She's making some of her best pop music around right now but still needs to get out of being perceived in one hit wonder territory.

I agree!

She just needs more and more exposure. I feel like she’s super close to having another hit, maybe she just needs a high-profile collaboration. So proud of how far she’s come!!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived