💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lionel Richie fans go wild over age gap with girlfriend

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

On Monday, a photo of the couple popped back up on social media, with Lionel Richie, 71, cuddling up to lifestyle blogger Parigi, who is reportedly in her 30s.

“Lionel Richie with his new Bae, he’s 71 and she’s 30, love wins,” a fan posted with the pic, which Richie initially shared for Valentine’s Day.

Although Richie and Parigi have reportedly been dating since 2014, some people unsurprisingly had plenty to say about the pair’s apparent age difference.

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

I feel like in your 30’s, you know pretty well what you’re gonna be getting into and you’re an adult who can make your own choices save for extraordinary circumstances :shrug:

Unless there’s money involved, then that becomes a different story

Cookie Tookie

Not my business. I truly don’t care if two adults with a large age gap want to be together.

They started dating when she was 23 (and him 64) :nooo: that makes me more uncomfortable. but she knows what she's doing, he knows what he's doing, why not add another name to the will.

TimisaMonster

Like they both don't know what THIS is...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Sneaky Oliver

I think after we get into our 20s, we are all put in the same "adult" category. This age gap thing is far dated imo. That fact that he's older doesn't make her a little child, she's a damn grown woman

I’m on my Legacy Act era

The brains thinking part stops developing around 25. I think anyone older than that is fully capable of understanding what they are getting into. I do think younger than that tho, although an adult, should be cautious when it comes to big age gaps. 

The Child

When we said sugar daddy, she heard sugar grand daddy

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived