💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

60 Minutes Australia premiering new Britney doc on February 28th

BabylonChristmas

Featured Posts

This makes me so happy! The #FreeBritney movement really had a huge impact and it keeps getting stronger.
We should never underestimate the powers of fans

vyniildisk
3 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Good spread the word out

are you sure u r not going to b mad your baby prince Justin T is about to get exposed again in Australia kween? 

9 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

are you sure u r not going to b mad your baby prince Justin T is about to get exposed again in Australia kween? 

I dont care about it, what's annoying is when he has a new single out or album and everyone jumps to the occasion to act morally superior and say the same thing for years!!!!! If it's in the subject/theme I dont care, if it's totally unrelated, we get it!!!!!! You talked about it and we seen it everywhere let people who enjoy the music enjoy it in peace!!!! And by the way I dont care for Justin T's personnality, personal life, wife, kids and mistakes as a 20 something guy. But that's just me and many people apparently say it's impossible to separate the art from the artist, I disagree 

The Child
7 minutes ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

The title "Pop star to Prisoner" is.... a CHOICE. I hate it lol. 

Me too. Britney specifically said in For The Record that she doesn’t like being seen as a victim. She’s not a victim, not a prisoner. She’s a fighter.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

vyniildisk
21 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I dont care about it, what's annoying is when he has a new single out or album and everyone jumps to the occasion to act morally superior and say the same thing for years!!!!! If it's in the subject/theme I dont care, if it's totally unrelated, we get it!!!!!! You talked about it and we seen it everywhere let people who enjoy the music enjoy it in peace!!!! And by the way I dont care for Justin T's personnality, personal life, wife, kids and mistakes as a 20 something guy. But that's just me and many people apparently say it's impossible to separate the art from the artist, I disagree 

whoaah woh, it was just a cute little question kween, you know my intentions are pure and harmless 

BabylonChristmas
1 hour ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

The title "Pop star to Prisoner" is.... a CHOICE. I hate it lol. 

Same, omg. They should have picked something a little different

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

BabylonChristmas
Just now, Gimme More said:

The more awareness the better :applause:

Between this, the Framing Britney Spears doc, and the upcoming Netflix doc, we're definitely seeing lots of awareness :tony:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

Archived