opinion

Will the Gucci movie gives us any new music

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon Dynasty

I expect just 1 song, as others said on the credits, I think that it'll be an isolated single like The Cure.

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Alladin Sane

I would love a song for the credits and for promotional use. :enigma: I think that a lot of projects with Ridley (as a director or as a producer) had songs or remixes like that, commissioned exclusively for the movie. Some examples: a remix of I Feel You, by Melanie de Biasio, for Alien: Covenant or Almost Human, by Lauren Dagle, for Blade Runner 2049.

Yes I’m ready for a Great Gatsby-esque soundtrack, both movies have a murder, set in a specific time period (influencing the music hmmm)

from Gaga maybe 1-2 songs 

JazzGa

I would guess that she might release a piano jazz cover to promote the movie. But anyone hoping for a collection of dance pop songs is setting themselves up for disappointment

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

RAMROD

I honestly doubt it. Her character are not music driven.

But we will see. The only route she can go for this is doing the ending title, which usually is the soundtrack, or maybe if the movie gonna have catwalk scene, that. But they likely to use accurate music that Gucci uses during that certain season of fashion show, since this movie is pretty much a biopic.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BABYL0N

Don’t want to be clowning now but this would be the perfect time to include Babylon (Early Haus Labs Version) with other catwalk gems on the soundtrack along with original soundtrack compositions

Sneaky Oliver

Honestly I hope not. I want it to be a non-music-related project so she can slay solely as an actress

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived