Lighter

Do you think we’ll at least have one song for the ending credits

Or a few as background music.

Then she can turn them into a Dark-pop Gucci themed 4 track EP:udidnt:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20

I don’t think an ASIB-style soundtrack but I think she’ll be involved in the score music and maybe make a song for it, like a promo or end credits song.

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

end credits song.

That's what I was thinking. Maybe that but I can't really imagine anything more. 

Musery

thatfoxyfeeling

Honestly can't see us getting any new music from her for Gucci, she'll want this to be all about her acting and prove that she is an established actor and will be able to have a career as an actor in years to come. 

JaysAMess

I hope not. She's already done the whole musical moment thing with ASIB, let's see her truly shine as an actress alongside some heavyweight actors (Pacino, Irons, Leto).

Yes, the Gucci movie is actually the last part in the Paparazzi-Telephone-Gucci trilogy. There should be a song & video to promote it like Aura did for Machete Kills. :firega:

yes i heard from "insiders" that she's re-releasing the original 'fashion' as the end credits song :vegas:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Anderson123

I'm honestly not expecting her to be part of the soundtrack or score because with Ally, she had to sing from her perspective and worked really close with Bradley on it. The Gucci cast is huge and I don't think she'd get in the way of it but I'm sure she'd give 200% of her if they ask her to do something. I'm curious to know what she'd come up with, probably a Scheiße DJ White Shadow remix type of song or something like that but who knows.

not a chance

neither the team or her will have that time, most of all. Theyre editing a movie in light speed , theres no time for that.

also makes no sense, and she is getting to a phase which she needs saving her songs for later releases

Justin Drew Bieber
26 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Honestly can't see us getting any new music from her for Gucci, she'll want this to be all about her acting and prove that she is an established actor and will be able to have a career as an actor in years to come. 

This. I remember someone hoping she’d make a soundtrack for every movie she’s in, but that would only defeat the purpose of what she’s trying to become, and the attention needs to be on the acting performance and not the music.

Archived