• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smithy

• thatfoxyfeeling

• Bolkins

• Tinnitus15

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope not. She's already done the whole musical moment thing with ASIB, let's see her truly shine as an actress alongside some heavyweight actors (Pacino, Irons, Leto).

I don’t think an ASIB-style soundtrack but I think she’ll be involved in the score music and maybe make a song for it, like a promo or end credits song.

Honestly can't see us getting any new music from her for Gucci, she'll want this to be all about her acting and prove that she is an established actor and will be able to have a career as an actor in

KanyeWest

No and I dont want it to, would be cheesy as hell if Gaga started singing in the movie (god please no) or for the soundtrack

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
Babylon Dynasty

I expect just 1 song, as others said on the credits, I think that it'll be an isolated single like The Cure.

Edited by Babylon gypsy
Strike a pose
Bolkins

I hope not I want her acting to be it’s own entity, it would be annoying if she sang every time she acts 

Not saccharin or fake my dear.
  • Like 1
Alladin Sane

I would love a song for the credits and for promotional use. :enigma: I think that a lot of projects with Ridley (as a director or as a producer) had songs or remixes like that, commissioned exclusively for the movie. Some examples: a remix of I Feel You, by Melanie de Biasio, for Alien: Covenant or Almost Human, by Lauren Dagle, for Blade Runner 2049.

Bleachella

maybe a song for the end credits but can u imagine if she scored the film.. I would be so proud of her

• YAAAS 2
weed

Yes I’m ready for a Great Gatsby-esque soundtrack, both movies have a murder, set in a specific time period (influencing the music hmmm)

from Gaga maybe 1-2 songs 

Edited by weed
the Devil of Pop

I would guess that she might release a piano jazz cover to promote the movie. But anyone hoping for a collection of dance pop songs is setting themselves up for disappointment

How can I protect something so perfect without evil?
RAMROD

I honestly doubt it. Her character are not music driven.

But we will see. The only route she can go for this is doing the ending title, which usually is the soundtrack, or maybe if the movie gonna have catwalk scene, that. But they likely to use accurate music that Gucci uses during that certain season of fashion show, since this movie is pretty much a biopic.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ やれやれだわ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
BABYL0N

Don’t want to be clowning now but this would be the perfect time to include Babylon (Early Haus Labs Version) with other catwalk gems on the soundtrack along with original soundtrack compositions

Sneaky Oliver

Honestly I hope not. I want it to be a non-music-related project so she can slay solely as an actress

i love you lots like polka-dots