💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hottie of the day: Randy Orton

Kimmo

Featured Posts

The Child

He was one of the reasons I suspected I was also attracted to men

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Bradley said:

A bit of a generalisation isnt it

Edit: Sorry, just noticed that you're talking about the ones you met.

Anyway, I hope u meet some nice bodybuilders soon cause Im sure there are many :flower:

definitely from my experience. all the 'gym bros' ive met have seriously have some toxic masculinity and think the whole world (especially women) owes them and are willing to kiss their feet for having six packs or something :awkney:

JusKeepBreathin

I'm definitely liking these threads. 

The Office Nbc GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

PxA limited

Too much of everything, just looking at these bodies makes me tired cause there are so many of those its not even funny anymore.

Tasteless.

1 minute ago, PxA limited said:

Too much of everything, just looking at these bodies makes me tired cause there are so many of those its not even funny anymore.

Tasteless.

Who made a joke for it to be funny? Y’all complain about everything but still open the thread, you’re not forced you know... :reductive:

Hottie Detector

PxA limited
Just now, Kimmo said:

Who made a joke for it to be funny? Y’all complain about everything but still open the thread, you’re not forced you know... :reductive:

Well this came out wrong. I meant generally, not on the forum. 

It’s the equivalent to Kim Kardashian/Kylie Jenner aesthetic.

4 minutes ago, PxA limited said:

Well this came out wrong. I meant generally, not on the forum. 

It’s the equivalent to Kim Kardashian/Kylie Jenner aesthetic.

I mean everyone is welcome to open their own, I post different types from daddies, my Post Malone to wrestlers and actors 

Hottie Detector

I remember him being my first celeb crush and he being this bad boy type back in the days was such a turn on for me. Me and dad used to watch this show, but I was watching for wayy other reasons, I also had him plastered literally everythere, with posters, phone wallpaper etc :enigma: ugh I can feel true top energy coming from him :icega: thanks for making these kind of topics, I always lurk in those :sis:

Gorehound
7 hours ago, Stan KDA said:

basically every bodybuilder turns you on? :poot: i can't relate because from my experience bodybuilders are often the biggest douchebags :saladga:

ye and with not much to show down there either.

I'm fine, Ta

Archived