💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I won a prize with the Oreos

chun li

Featured Posts

chun li

So, yesterday during the umpteenth boring quarantined evening, I was eating one too many Oreos :triggered: and just to be delusional I inserted the code behind the package on the website. 
When I got the "you won" message I choked :messga: I always thought these promotions were fake or with some unachievable requirements.
Jealous yet? Can't wait to showcase around my wonderful OREO Bluetooth Speaker™ around when lockdown is over ladies :vegas: 

Spoiler

cf4125f9bf83b8027cfdeb4ae233c6bd96414879

Anyway, of course I didn't get the grand-prize "flyaway concert and meet-and-greet experience" but I can't help but wonder - at this point, does that one actually exist?
Has anyone else win anything through these codes?

Omg bish, :messga:lucky you, congrats tho :sis: :kara:you are lucky to have those in your country/local stores, unfortunately its not available in most parts of the Europe so I cannot get ahold on these delicious carbs :bradley:

Stupid Oreo

i literally bought a sh*te ton of them and still have gotten none 

chun li
10 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

You managed to get your hands on some Chromatica Oreos, haven't you won enough already :messga:

Girl don't worry, the pink cool ones are nowhere to be seen here in the UK. All we have is literally the same normal ones just with a pink package with LADY GAGA written on it.
 s-l300.jpg

And I only buy these 'cause they're 1£ :messga: for a twin pack which is so cheap

Kadikaado

Condragulation, sys! You've made Gagadaily proud!

I wanted the media kit with the vynil player, that looked so awesome, but I don't live anywhere with the promotion. T-T

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Stupid Oreo
5 minutes ago, chun li said:

Girl don't worry, the pink cool ones are nowhere to be seen here in the UK. All we have is literally the same normal ones just with a pink package with LADY GAGA written on it.
 s-l300.jpg

And I only buy these 'cause they're 1£ :messga: for a twin pack which is so cheap

not me paying 1.30€ for a roll and 1.90€ for a box :selena:

This is kinda off topic but I must say that 2 days ago I had a french ad on Youtube about Chromatica oreos telling me to do something to win Chromatica Ball tickets in Paris so for now it seems like they're still planning to do that tour

Archived