Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to Sour Candy?

retrosexual123

Featured Posts

PartySick
On 2/23/2021 at 5:42 PM, RAMROD said:

Fans self theorize and overhyping themselves once again, and fake insiders took the opportunity and gaslight them even more for their own benefit; getting new followers and getting a laugh out of the clowns, whet else is new?

This. Sour Candy isn't coming :gayhat:

But there are songs other than SC :gayhat:

đŸ–€

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
9 hours ago, PartySick said:

This. Sour Candy isn't coming :gayhat:

But there are songs other than SC :gayhat:

But we weren’t theorising when she posted lyrics from the song,Nicola doing s sssss and other members posting 4 hearts and a fairy like what do they expect?

JusKeepBreathin
On 2/23/2021 at 5:42 PM, RAMROD said:

Fans self theorize and overhyping themselves once again, and fake insiders took the opportunity and gaslight them even more for their own benefit; getting new followers and getting a laugh out of the clowns, whet else is new?

Wasn't it teased on Gaga's IG tho. Lyrics and other videos. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

venuspop

I can only dream about a sour candy m/v :cryga:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

sillynate

Even honest vocal coach said a video was coming soon and that they told her to hype everyone. I do believe it was filmed back in Nov-ish and was set to coincide with both Blackpink’s livestream and the Grammys but the Grammys were delayed so I think that’s why it was delayed too. 

this makes me wonder about the Babylon and FW rumors. What if they were to be released with the tour and or CTV? What if CTV was to coincide with the tour? 

Mother of Puppies

Can't we open a thread " Babylon is coming REALLY soon"? :vegas:

I need somethin' to be delusional about and to look forward too. And Gaga herself teased some Babylon lyrics on her insta last year. :lolga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

GenericPhag

My guess is that they had plans but just scrapped them. Like, they were clearly teasing something to do with the song and then nada so... At this point the era is done. The only way to revive it at this point would be for her to put out a sister album ala TF/TFM but that's obviously doubtful. There is no real reason to push a single at this point unless they had something else planned that would make it worthwhile. 

Archived