What happened to Sour Candy?

retrosexual123

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OhHenny2020

its not going to happen rachel mcadams GIF

I’ve come to terms with the era being over for now. Less be realistic, luv. Insiders aside, she teased Sour Candy in December and it is now almost March, time to move on.

LittleMonster20

I mean I think they did plan something otherwise she wouldn’t have teased it with the IG captions and the Halloween video right?

My guess is that things just didn’t work out since Gaga had to film Bullet Train and now Gucci and I think having a single era in between would have been too messy. So I think after Gucci is filmed and we’ll have more info on the rest of the Chromatica era maybe they’ll still do something be it a Sour Candy video or singe roll-out or anything else.

JustTea
30 minutes ago, Rebel said:

All I can say is that her and her team teasing the lyrics and fairies was sick and twisted.

This.

tease GIF

:saladga:

Mother of Puppies
32 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

afentis happened 

We don't want this name ever to be spelled on here again. :huntyga:  She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named

You may name her "you-know-who"

harry potter GIF

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

RAMROD
52 minutes ago, retrosexual123 said:

So I remember back in December we were so sure Sour Candy had had a video filmed (Gaga changed her hair colour for it and everything) and there were so many rumours...

and it’s now the end of February and nothing... like.. is it coming? No?

what’s going on? 

Fans self theorize and overhyping themselves once again, and fake insiders took the opportunity and gaslight them even more for their own benefit; getting new followers and getting a laugh out of the clowns, whet else is new?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ToxicHot

People just made that **** up for likes and retweets. :ohwell: There was never any official confirmation (sadly).

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• 2 weeks later...
Quartz

I'm just looking forward to concrete stuff like the movie. Hope for singles now is just masochism.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived