💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga used to call her laptop "Plastic Gaga"

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Omg, I’ve never seen this before. I miss these candid moments with her during interviews. They’re truly why I’m a monster

TittyGlitterDance

I've always wondered if the "my producer always said you're so dramatic, you're so gaga" thing is actually a true story, or just something they made up as a team to make everything about her seem more organic at the time.  They way she relays it always sounded kind of rehearsed. 

Find solace in the privilege to pursue, Most people are crushed into servitude

Cavadour

The darkcake hat is priceless. Unmistakable voice and delivery.

But what a plastic doll ! So unique. YounGa !

I love her. :saira:

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

JazzGa
9 minutes ago, TittyGlitterDance said:

I've always wondered if the "my producer always said you're so dramatic, you're so gaga" thing is actually a true story, or just something they made up as a team to make everything about her seem more organic at the time.  They way she relays it always sounded kind of rehearsed. 

Well, most likely, the way they came up with her stage name was very ordinary. I imagine they were in a meeting where they all sat around and said "What would a good stage name be?" :ladyhaha:

But that is not a very ~*~authentic~*~ or interesting origin story, so she has her own retelling. Creating and repeating a myth, in the name of appearing "authentic," is one of the most fascinating parts of the art of fame :classy:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

PxA limited

I watch these old interview on Gaga Media Archieves’s YT. I would prefer this anyday over the dull handful of interviews she gives now...

Archived