Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Jared Leto's Joker mimics Jesus Christ

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lilboyblue

Unnecessary. Agree with some of you, the crown of thorns seem a bit much.

I also never liked the Judas MV for the same reason. The song itself is fine because it can be metaphorical, but then they made it too literal with the video. Felt lazy conceptually.

Bella Goth

i mean joker is crazy right? what u expect from a character that metally ill and sociopath and evil, i mean snyder also made ww hold beheaded heads at some picture, so what about it? y'all way tooo sensitive

JusKeepBreathin
On 2/23/2021 at 6:14 PM, Warning said:

The song was called Judas and literally lyrics were iT, the movie isnt called The Passion of the Joker (Christ) and I bet it has nothing to do with religious imagery unlike Judas (which from title alone>>) imo its 2 different things.

I don't like talking about religion here because you guys don't know much about the bible. But Joker is the ultimate anarchist in the DC comics. Jesus has been linked to anarchism when Satan offered him all the kingdoms of the world if he bowed to him and Jesus refused to bow. Making it known that Satan is the one who controls the kingdoms of the world. There is also other verses in the bible where God didn't want Israel to have a king because kings lead to taxes, militarization etc. 

So while the image isn't subtle it is meant to be shocking.  The parallels are subtle for anyone who has read the Bible.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived