đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DaBaby Sued for Assault on Property Owner

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The owner of a rental home sued DaBaby, alleging that the rapper assaulted him and stole his phone and valuable kitchenware when he tried to shut down an unauthorized music video shoot back in December.

Gary Pagar states that DaBaby [Jonathan Kirk] rented the property on condition that no more than 12 people would be on site, in keeping with COVID-19 restrictions. 
DaBaby brought about 40 people to the home in violation of the terms of the lease.

When house owner tried to shut it down, he was knocked to the ground. Kirk then got out of a car, and chased him into the house. According to the suit, DaBaby warned him not to call police, and then sucker-punched him in the mouth and leaving him bloody. 
Someone else did call the police, and then DaBaby and his friends fled the scene, taking house owner’s phone and “valuable kitchenware” .

The suit states that DaBaby and his guests left behind thousands of dollars in damage, and have paid a portion of their rental bill.
“Mr. Kirk appears to think he’s a real tough guy,” the lawsuit states. “Mr. Kirk is wrong.”

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

beaublue

I can’t believe people let alone a celeb actually act this way. It’s just gross. You can’t go around getting violent with people because you did something wrong & got called out for it. I hope the house owner wins. No reason there should’ve been an altercation & there’s no reason Da Rabies couldn’t follow the guidelines like everyone else. Rich people really have a nerve lately.

JazzGa

Everyone knows that DaBaby sucks! Lil Baby is the preferred rapping baby!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

AJRocketMan

I can’t believe Dua collaborated with him in this first place. He has A LOT of publicized legal issues and controversies. He is highly violent and problematic. With all of this openly available on the internet, it says a lot about her inner character, regardless of how she behaves in public.

r4therupbeat

he's punched a woman in the face, is homophobic, called a child a bitch in a song, now this. I really don't know why he's not cancelled yet. his songs all sound the same

ssslyboy
11 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

he's punched a woman in the face, is homophobic, called a child a bitch in a song, now this. I really don't know why he's not cancelled yet. his songs all sound the same

and worst of all he caused Levitating to not hit #1 on the pop chart :coffee:

TEANUS

BUT but....BUT DaBaby is THE WOKE rapper right now!!! 

He can’t do any wrong :eww:

Spoiler

sarcasm wtf GIF by Anne Horel

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

r4therupbeat
54 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

and worst of all he caused Levitating to not hit #1 on the pop chart :coffee:

not THIS! lock him up:ladyhaha:

Archived