💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gwyneth Paltrow says she popularized the face mask “trend”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Gwyneth Paltrow suggested during an interview with The New York Times that she popularized the practice of wearing a face mask and claimed to be "one of the first" to contract COVID-19.

An actress turned wellness guru posted a selfie to Instagram wearing a face mask in February 2020 https://www.instagram.com/p/B9BxGPqFfpw/ about one month before many countries began to impose travel restrictions as the virus began to spread rapidly.
Asked about that selfie by The Times, she said: "This is a familiar pattern in my life. I do something early, everyone is like: 'What is she doing? She's insane.' And then it's adopted by the culture."

She continued: "I had to take this trip to France when it was all kicking off. I wore it on the plane, but I didn't wear it to the function that I was going to, and actually ended up getting Covid and coming home, and being one of the first people that I had heard of to have it."

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Teletubby changed the title to Gwyneth Paltrow says she popularized the face mask “trend”
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
9 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

"This is a familiar pattern in my life. I do something early, everyone is like: 'What is she doing? She's insane.' And then it's adopted by the culture."

I-

I don't even know what to say to this :selena:

Wut

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

gumzy3000

Omg, I was literally thinking this was about those face masks you put on for better skin :huntyga:

trolly troll troll

alsemanche

Health professionals have special employees hired to observe Gwyneth Paltrow and use her lifestyle and trends for health purposes yup yup the WHO confirmed it officially

Soft, soothing, and succulent

I think she invented the lifestyle of wearing face masks, she didnt mention it in the interview (maybe out of humbleness) but Gwyneth has worked for decades at a textile factory to create face masks way before it became popular to have a pandemic. She then had the idea to create a pandemic for people to wake the f up and realize wearing a mask will save u, she sacrificed herself by contracting the virus on purpose and thus helping the entire world. But ofc she's not going to get the credit she deserves

8 minutes ago, good said:

Girl boss!!!1

She’s literally the physical embodiment of

868.jpg

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Archived