• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa
26 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I-

I don't even know what to say to this :selena:

Wut

This is like how I used to think when I was 13 and started shopping at Hot Topic, then the next year when I was 14 all the 13 year olds who went to Hot Topic were "copying me" :smh:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

CyanDante

She was also the first one to contract the swine flu in Contagion and die within the first 5 mins of the film. :vegas:

Life imitating art, I see. :huntyga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

vyniildisk
27 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I think she invented the lifestyle of wearing face masks, she didnt mention it in the interview (maybe out of humbleness) but Gwyneth has worked for decades at a textile factory to create face masks way before it became popular to have a pandemic. She then had the idea to create a pandemic for people to wake the f up and realize wearing a mask will save u, she sacrificed herself by contracting the virus on purpose and thus helping the entire world. But ofc she's not going to get the credit she deserves

people that live in big cities have been wearing masks for decades now, because of pollution, when you are sick and need to take the subway, when you are a little icky and afraid to catch something too

i wore masks before it was hip

ShayCristoforo

If you ever need an example of white privilege... LOL 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

25 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

people that live in big cities have been wearing masks for decades now, because of pollution, when you are sick and need to take the subway, when you are a little icky and afraid to catch something too

i wore masks before it was hip

influential queen tingz

Some people really don't use their brain like at all...
And how narcissistic do you have to be to think that YOU made masks a trend during a freaking PANDEMIC? 

Adrenaliner
3 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

"This is a familiar pattern in my life. I do something early, everyone is like: 'What is she doing? She's insane.' And then it's adopted by the culture."

Seriously who the **** says **** like this

tenor.gif?itemid=3775759

StrawberryBlond

Does she not have a publicist who advises her on what to say to avoid cringey stuff like this? And how did she not know to correct herself beforehand? And then she wonders why she consistently gets ranked as most annoying celebrity by the public (she was genuinely mystified as to why this was some years ago). I mean, I know she grew up with celebrity parents and all but statements like this prove she's never really been kept humble or grounded in her life and plenty of celebrity parents are actually really strict with their kids and make sure they don't get too big-headed. I could understand one or two lapses in judgement but she keeps putting her foot into her mouth over and over again and doesn't seem to learn anything by the negative public reaction every time.

Archived