Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

MetLife Stadium set to welcome back limited fans on March 1

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy announced on Monday that relaxed COVID-19 restrictions will allow MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford to welcome in fans at 15 percent of its capacity starting March 1. With a listed capacity of 82,500, this would bring in 12,375 fans to the stadium.

Though social distancing and face coverings would still be required, pre-admission COVID screenings would not. 

MetLife Stadium’s next scheduled event is slated for August 5, a Guns N’ Roses concert rescheduled from last July. Lady Gaga’s Chromatica Ball is set to visit two weeks later, as is Kenny Chesney and his Chillaxification Tour two nights later.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy announced on Monday that relaxed COVID-19 restrictions will allow MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford to welcome in fans at 15 percent of its capacity starting March 1. With a listed capacity of 82,500, this would bring in 12,375 fans to the stadium.

Though social distancing and face coverings would still be required, pre-admission COVID screenings would not. 

MetLife Stadium’s next scheduled event is slated for August 5, a Guns N’ Roses concert rescheduled from last July. Lady Gaga’s Chromatica Ball is set to visit two weeks later, as is Kenny Chesney and his Chillaxification Tour two nights later.

source

Unless Gaga is trying to p!ss off a lot of fans who have tickets for that show, she's going to postpone again or cancel the tour completely. It's unfair if you bought tickets and get them refunded due to the limitations but someone else gets to see the show.

Excitinggg I honestly hope the Chromatica Ball can happen for a limited audience, or maybe Vegas will be good this fall 

bionic

I can't imagine major stars will find it financially viable to tour for just 15% of an intended audience.

buy bionic

There is no way she will perform for 12 000 people... they will loose money if they do that 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Stephen

I mean the show is 7 months away :shrug: Maybe the vaccines will cause a significant drop in cases and they can have more than the 12K by then. Why's everyone so pessimistic :selena:

92ad023fb26ae5ebb4df7b67c677103b.jpg

GenericPhag
6 hours ago, Stephen said:

I mean the show is 7 months away :shrug: Maybe the vaccines will cause a significant drop in cases and they can have more than the 12K by then. Why's everyone so pessimistic :selena:

92ad023fb26ae5ebb4df7b67c677103b.jpg

It's just not realistic at this point. America will almost certainly be dealing with the pandemic well into next year and the new strains could easily get pretty bad. And with all that, it's already a tiny tour in terms of dates and Gaga would surely go full out for it, they only way it ever would have been profitable is if she sold out each night. If anything we'll probs get the rumored virtual concert and maybe a tour in 2022/23, and that's assuming she doesn't just bury the era. It would be at least 2 full years after the album was released (assuming she doesn't do a worthwhile re-release/sister album with enough new material to push). I could see her releasing LG7 sooner than we think, going on tour in support of it, and including most of Chromatica on the setlist for the fans. 

Stephen
5 minutes ago, GenericPhag said:

the rumored virtual concert

releasing LG7 sooner than we think, going on tour in support of it, and including most of Chromatica on the setlist for the fans. 

I hope these come true :bradley:

Archived