Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Frozen by Madonna in HD

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

bionic
8 minutes ago, Lucas said:

this video + song were the peak of her artistry :flutter:

Totally. This album was where her creativity peaked. 

Maybe I'll allow the Music era too, because the Drowned World Tour creatively feels like an extension of the Ray of Light persona

buy bionic

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reject False Icons

Does anybody know if this is a real HD remaster? Or an “HD” filter like in bedtime story :enigma:

either way It’s one of her best songs lirically, wish I could scream the lyrics to the selfish materialistic people around :ladyhaha:

JustTea
1 hour ago, jimmytimestep said:

is it bad that i thought this was in reference to...

frozen GIF

Mte, I was like "Ummmm, Fronzen is 4K on Disney+ so..." :wtfga::ladyhaha:

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

Mte lmao :air: Elsa is outhdt

btw am i the only one that mistakes @777777777777777777 w @FfFfFfFF 

And @Aarghya w @Adarsh :cyanlights:

I think that we are similar in the sense that we post threads often (I post in the World News section and Enterteinment for Rosalia and FKA twigs while 7 posts Zara Larsson, Dua Lipa etc) but the usernames themselves are actually different. Like, 18 letters vs 8. :poot: :poot: Also my username is not a single letter/number and is both upper and lower case. Yes, our usernames are random letters and not actual meaningul words but still you can notice the difference in lenght. :enigma: This is what I think but I obviously can be wrong.

vyniildisk
5 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

but the usernames themselves are actually different. Like, 18 letters vs 8. :poot: :poot: Also my username is not a single letter/number and is both upper and lower case. Yes, our usernames are random letters and not actual meaningul words but still you can notice the difference in lenght. 

I Said What I Said Real Housewives Of Atlanta GIF by Bravo TV

narcoswing
44 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

Does anybody know if this is a real HD remaster? Or an “HD” filter like in bedtime story :enigma:

It seems like the clips without CGI is remastered from the master tape, and the scenes with CGI are upscaled by AI (like Bedtime Story) 

• CyanLights changed the title to Frozen by Madonna in HD
insight
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

this video + song were the peak of her artistry :flutter:

Be careful! The "Hung Up" people may chop off your head.

MonsterJay

One of my fave songs and vids from Madonna.

i’ve always thought black hair looked good on her tbh 😁

She's representing Hekate in this video; ancient Greek  goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night and moon. She is often depicted in triple form and holds keys to the crossroads. That's why we see triple Ms in some scenes. Hekate is also represented as dog-shaped or as accompanied by a dog.

54 minutes ago, insight said:

Be careful! The "Hung Up" people may chop off your head.

They can come! If they think this song or video are better than Frozen they are wrong and chopping my head off won't change that :D

Archived