Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ronaldo's cat is run over in Italy and sent on a private jet to Spain

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Cristiano Ronaldo's sphynx cat called Pepe (named after Ronaldo's bald ex-Real Madrid teammate) was hit by a car in Turin 

Ronaldo's girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez, decided to take $3,700 cat with her on a private jet back to Spain after it was released from intensive care at the vet.

His influencer girlfriend let the cat out of the bag on the car collision in an interview with Spanish magazine , saying: 'Pepe escaped from home and was run over. It was close to death and after a month and a half in intensive care at the vet's, we've decided my sister Ivana should look after it. Pepe's now in Spain recovering. Now he's in the best hands.'

source
39657176-9290175-image-m-26_161407202505

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

bionic

Stuff like this is why climate change can’t be solved by the general population. The elite just live on a different level to us

buy bionic

1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

is the cat alive? will be able to resume his life normally? some people don't deserve cats 

honestly this seems way way too traumatic for a little domestic kitten.  They get stressed easily and have good memory. 

But it can happen to anyone, it happens in matter of seconds

androiduser
33 minutes ago, bionic said:

Stuff like this is why climate change can’t be solved by the general population. The elite just live on a different level to us

we can start by banning pop girls from private jets, they are the biggest moralizers anyway

Archived