💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do people on here try to erase Gagas bisexuality?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

It really bothers me as a bi woman and people trying to control what we like or who we go out with, just because shes with a man does not make her heterosexual. Bisexuality is a spectrum in and of itself, like with asexuality. 

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Bonkers

When you say erase, what do you mean?  I don't hear anyone insisting she's straight.  Her bisexuality isn't top of mind because her well known relationships have all been with men so I think people either don't know or just assume she's on the hetero side of the spectrum for whatever reason.  I think everyone here knows what poker face is about and it just doesn't seem surprising she's attracted to women too.

I just don't know what you mean by erase? :oprah:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Chromatica Island
9 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

When you say erase, what do you mean?  I don't hear anyone insisting she's straight.  Her bisexuality isn't top of mind because her well known relationships have all been with men so I think people either don't know or just assume she's on the hetero side of the spectrum for whatever reason.  I think everyone here knows what poker face is about and it just doesn't seem surprising she's attracted to women too.

I saw a couple of people on here say that she is really hetero or something like that. Sorry that I worded the post weirdly.

GagaSine
10 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Ppl imply Gaga lied about/faked being a bisexual for press or clout pretty much every time it gets brought up on this website

you should really wear your reading glasses, Bonkers 

Chromatica Island
20 minutes ago, Reality said:

Cause apparently you can't be bisexual unless you've publicly dated people of both sexes :shrug: 

Well, I haven't dated either lmao

Chromatica Island
Just now, GagaSine said:

Ppl imply Gaga lied about/faked being a bisexual for press or clout pretty much every time it gets brought up on this website

you should really wear your reading glasses, Bonkers 

Thats what I was trying to say to them 

JusKeepBreathin

Everything bothers you on here. Seth Meyers Whatever GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Reality
25 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

Well, I haven't dated either lmao

It’s like saying “that guy’s not straight cause he’s never been on a date with a girl” :laughga:

🖤👹

Chromatica Island
4 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Everything bothers you on here. Seth Meyers Whatever GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Lmao, I guess I do, I don't take offense to it though

roshogullu

because there are people out there who think too highly of themselves and think that their feelings equal facts. They feel like they have the right to assume someone else's sexuality based on what their narrow minds tell them. it's really dumb and somehow it still keeps happening to this day, smh.

Not trying to deny or erase Gaga's bisexuality at all because frankly, it's none of my business. But to your point, I do recall an interview she gave where she referred to herself as an ally, rather than as an actual LGBT person. For example, on Drag Race, Gaga said she is "not a gay woman." Time stamped video:

Now again, I believe Gaga is a bisexual woman. She has stated it so many times. But she has also said things that cloud the situation. So I can understand why people would have differing opinions. It's one thing to actively erase Gaga's bisexuality, but if you are simply confused on the issue, I think it's completely justified. At the end of the day, it's her business and whether she identifies as LGBT or not would never change the respect I have for her.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Chromatica Island
2 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Not trying to deny or erase Gaga's bisexuality at all because frankly, it's none of my business. But to your point, I do recall an interview she gave where she referred to herself as an ally, rather than as an actual LGBT person. For example, on Drag Race, Gaga said she is "not a gay woman." Time stamped video:

Now again, I believe Gaga is a bisexual woman. She has stated it so many times. But she has also said things that cloud the situation. So I can understand why people would have differing opinions. It's one thing to actively erase Gaga's bisexuality, but if you are simply confused on the issue, I think it's completely justified. At the end of the day, it's her business and whether she identifies as LGBT or not would never change the respect I have for her.

I think she meant that she's not a lesbian, I agree with your statement though, she also did her stonewall speech about Bi erasure, since shes a victim of it by the media and her fans.

Archived