💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan McCain wants Dr. Fauci replaced.

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Gagz4Gaga

..and Miss non-essential here complains that she hasn’t received her vaccine yet. The entitlement I- :billie:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Mister G
9 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

..and Miss non-essential here complains that she hasn’t received her vaccine yet. The entitlement I- :billie:

22-ED2732-2-CE4-4-FA7-BA7-D-88-E424-AB00

StarstruckIllusion

Not her blaming bad planning on the scientists... anyways 😭

PEZ is calling on President Joe Biden to fire Meghan McCain and replace her with someone who actually "knows what they're talking about" because she doesn't know when or how Meghan got influential enough to have a say on vaccine policy.

"The fact that I, PEZ, annoying white-noise poster on GGD, don't know when or how Meghan earned a job in entertainment because her vapid comments are so void of joy or humor, I have no idea when and how she got it," the faceless Little Monster said.

⚡🐲

GagaSine

Her hair lmao :toofunny: I always see people saying her stylists must hate her

what an absolute waste of space and air she is

JusKeepBreathin

Why doesn't she just fly to Florida and dress up like an old lady? They give that shít to anyone wearing a Sophia from The Golden Girls wig. 

source.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Here in Maryland, we're in "Phase 1c".

VaccinePhases.png

My mother, who's actually 1b, is getting her second shot Wednesday. But I'm phase 2, and we don't even have a target date for when that will start.

Meghan would presumably be Phase 3.

TheFame Monster
36 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Here in Maryland, we're in "Phase 1c".

VaccinePhases.png

My mother, who's actually 1b, is getting her second shot Wednesday. But I'm phase 2, and we don't even have a target date for when that will start.

Meghan would presumably be Phase 3.

Where I live, I’m 1b and haven’t even been able to make an appointment

Archived