Grimes says new album is almost done, We Appreciate Power M/V

ErickSlayyy

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

Actions speak louder then words honey, she’s been hanging from self diagnosing herself for so long, she uses words just because she can used them, trust me I’ve been following her since Visions which is still my favorite all time album. I guess you’re not a fan so you shouldn’t know :yennefer:

Er quite the opposite :triggered: It seems like assuming things about people is your thing.

hieronymus

Take all this as a grain of salt. She says stuff like this a lot and something else usually happens (repeated delays, album/project scrapped). If you like her work, just accept her releases as they come, and try not to get hyped over "announcements" like this.

Teletubby

she will forget about it :neyde:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Gorehound

Very very excited!

Violence was originally intended for this new album and not for Miss Anthropocene so if it sounds anything like that bop I'm sold.

I'm fine, Ta

Guest Messy vers
15 hours ago, Kimmo said:

I’m not trying to be mean or undermine her mental problems but going through issues in life isn’t always a “Mental Problem” she needs to grow up a little already... girl you were partying with your husband all through the COVID season, get a grip! :saladga:

pls no toxicity and negativity

Sneaky Oliver

I love that she wants to put out more content for her era, even though the era is ''done'', I can see her doing something similar to Acid Reign Chronicles

I’m on my Legacy Act era

HotLikeMexico
15 hours ago, Kimmo said:

I’m not trying to be mean or undermine her mental problems but going through issues in life isn’t always a “Mental Problem” she needs to grow up a little already... girl you were partying with your husband all through the COVID season, get a grip! :saladga:

I’m surprised everyone here is praising and excited for new music. Did we all just forget the **** she was doing during the pandemic. Talk about picking and choosing and ignoring **** because it’s your fave here on GGD. 

Reginald

Miss A was kind of meh, in my opinion, after the pure perfection of Art Angels and Visions. I'll at least give it a few listens either way, though. Hopefully it's good. 

Nathaniel Arven
1 hour ago, HotLikeMexico said:

I’m surprised everyone here is praising and excited for new music. Did we all just forget the **** she was doing during the pandemic. Talk about picking and choosing and ignoring **** because it’s your fave here on GGD. 

have we all been perfectly respecting the rules all the time ? have we all been perfect ? She ain't done no crime... Or else everybody should be cancelled.

beaublue
18 hours ago, Kimmo said:

She specifically said she was going through mental issues while pregnant… she doesn’t need to gRoW uP, you do. You’re taking an event that happened a month ago & using it to invalidate her issues while pregnant. GeT a GrIp! :saladga:

HotLikeMexico
3 hours ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

have we all been perfectly respecting the rules all the time ? have we all been perfect ? She ain't done no crime... Or else everybody should be cancelled.

Speaking for myself, I have been respecting the rules and following them as I am in an at risk group. My life is important to me and would not do anything to put myself and or others at risk. 

Grimes confirmed she had Covid and knowingly took photos without a mask with a few people. Coincidentally Dave Chapelle was there in the photo and magically caught Covid afterwards. Everyone in the photo was a grown ass adult and responsibly for their own choices... but she should’ve been responsible and isolated. There was a whole discussions about it and some people dragging her there in that thread are praising her here for her new work here which furthers my point of people picking and choosing and ignore **** because it’s their fave. 

it’s seems like you’re a fan and that’s fine. I like grimes but she’s been doing some questionable **** as of late that’s making me question where I stand as a fan. 

alsemanche
5 hours ago, Reginald said:

Miss A was kind of meh, in my opinion, after the pure perfection of Art Angels and Visions. I'll at least give it a few listens either way, though. Hopefully it's good. 

I feel the exact same. Miss A has some good tracks but overall it was incredibly underwhelming, especially with the concept she had teased for it. I love songs like So Heavy, Darkseid, and New Gods but the rest is mostly average to boring for me. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche
3 hours ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

There's a difference between being "perfect" at respecting rules as a regular person and willingly breaking quarantine a few days after announcing that you have covid to go on to a rich people's party without a mask and mingle with groups of people. She was irresponsible and deserves every single bit on dragging for it. She has all the means to stay home and not go to parties but she decided to do otherwise. Typical rich celebrity (and non-celebrity, let's be real) behavior. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived