music news

Grimes says new album is almost done, We Appreciate Power M/V

ErickSlayyy

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LostBoyfriend

Mmmmh but WAP already has a music video...? Why would she release s mv for a song of a previous era?

I mean, I'm not judging, I LOOVE the idea. But it seem weird.

js4754394o9823
10 minutes ago, Indeciso said:

Mmmmh but WAP already has a music video...? Why would she release s mv for a song of a previous era?

I mean, I'm not judging, I LOOVE the idea. But it seem weird.

WAP has a lyric video

No music video yet

And she said long time ago that she's going to put it out at the end of the era or something because it's a little bit older (song) and she want to focus on the newer stuff

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

I’m not trying to be mean or undermine her mental problems but going through issues in life isn’t always a “Mental Problem” she needs to grow up a little already... girl you were partying with your husband all through the COVID season, get a grip! :saladga:

Hottie Detector

elijahfan

I mean, I remember the last time our gurl teased new music.... Miss A. wouldn't come out for another 2 years, so I'll rejoice when I see it :huntyga:

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I’m not trying to be mean or undermine her mental problems but going through issues in life isn’t always a “Mental Problem” she needs to grow up a little already... girl you were partying with your husband all through the COVID season, get a grip! :saladga:

I'm fairly sure she's talking about a moment in time that was pre-Covid. Also, unless you are Grimes or know her personally, you shouldn't just go out and assume stuff about people's mental wellbeing. I mean, wouldn't it be great if resolving mental issues was as simple as "getting a grip" :yennefer:

35 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I'm fairly sure she's talking about a moment in time that was pre-Covid. Also, unless you are Grimes or know her personally, you shouldn't just go out and assume stuff about people's mental wellbeing. I mean, wouldn't it be great if resolving mental issues was as simple as "getting a grip" :yennefer:

Actions speak louder then words honey, she’s been hanging from self diagnosing herself for so long, she uses words just because she can used them, trust me I’ve been following her since Visions which is still my favorite all time album. I guess you’re not a fan so you shouldn’t know :yennefer:

Hottie Detector

LostBoyfriend
1 hour ago, kukuryku666 said:

WAP has a lyric video

No music video yet

And she said long time ago that she's going to put it out at the end of the era or something because it's a little bit older (song) and she want to focus on the newer stuff

But the WAP lyrics barely functions as a lyric video, to my eyes at least. The visuals it has goes very well with the music, so I saw it more as s music video than s lyric one, but the more the better then 🤩

I can't wait to see what her new album is like. She just seems to keep getting better and better. Also, We Appreciate Power music video, damn finally! Can't wait for that too.

monsterdino

so does this mean that she'll release new album this year and then all mvs from miss a for its 2nd anniversary or??

Archived