💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

"Britney’s dad was scary" - claims Las Vegas crew member

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

BRITNEY Spears' dad acted like a "commander" during her Las Vegas shows, "growled" at her sons and staff were scared of him, an ex-crew member has claimed exclusively to The Sun.

The pop star's father, Jamie, who is facing a mounting backlash over her conservatorship amid the #FreeBritney campaign, has been in control of her financial and personal assets and estate since 2008, following her public breakdown.

Talking about Britney's dad, Daniel exclusively told The Sun: "He was there all the time, and he went to every show.

"We all knew that we had to be on top of our game when he was around. No matter what.

"When I first met him, he was very pleasant, he was nice. I was like, 'Oh, it's Britney's dad, that's so cool.'

"And then after a while it was just, 'Okay, he's kind of scary. I don't want to help him. Can somebody else go talk to him?'

"He acted like a commander, it was very intimidating and uncomfortable when he was around.

"He ran a tight ship and everyone was on their best behavior. When I had to talk to him, I was very nervous, I was like, 'Ok, yes sir.'

"After we worked there for a while he started treating us more like the help, he wasn't very polite anymore.

"He would just come up to us, demand things and then walk away."

Daniel added: "I think he doesn't really care about Britney's well-being, he just cares about what he's getting out of it.

"I don't think he should have anything to do with controlling her money or what she does as a person."

Daniel alleges he once witnessed Jamie "growl" at Britney's sons whom she shares with ex Kevin Federline - Sean Preston, 15, and Jayden James, 14 - in front of staff at their store in early 2014, resulting in everyone being stunned into silence.

"I remember specifically when her kids were with him and another woman, and the kids were being a little rambunctious, he growled very angrily in a deep voice at them and they stopped immediately," he said.

"They were shocked and it weirded me out. When he left, I remember looking at my boss like, 'Wow, that was funny, but in a scary way, what the hell just happened?'"

Daniel said he hadn't realized how bad the situation was until it was reported Britney's children were granted a restraining order against their grandfather in September 2019.

It came after their father accused Jamie of being involved in a "physical altercation" with the star's eldest son, Sean, when he allegedly broke down a door and grabbed him during a heated moment.

The Sun linked to the source Daniel’s Instagram which had a pic of him and Britney.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Luke78619

Oh I had no idea about the restraining order between him and the kids :S

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Oh I had no idea about the restraining order between him and the kids :S

He broke down a door and violently shook one of Britney’s sons. Britney was the one who contacted Kevin and told him they should go back to him after that happened, which is sooo responsible of her. Yet the court claim she doesn’t have capacity to make decisions when she clearly thinks logically. 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Luke78619
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

He broke down a door and violently shook one of Britney’s sons. Britney was the one who contacted Kevin and told him they should go back to him after that happened, which is sooo responsible of her. Yet the court claim she doesn’t have capacity to make decisions when she clearly thinks logically. 

That mustve been so heartbreaking for her, but 100% the right thing to do obviously :messga:  

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Regina George

I just watched the movie "I Care A Lot" and it's scary how sonservatorships work. The fact that only thing you need is the doctor (that you can bribe) to say that you are danger to yourself and you have full control of someone's life is crazy. Watch the movie if you don't know what I'm talking about:

Gimme More
25 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I just watched the movie "I Care A Lot" and it's scary how sonservatorships work. The fact that only thing you need is the doctor (that you can bribe) to say that you are danger to yourself and you have full control of someone's life is crazy. Watch the movie if you don't know what I'm talking about:

I really need to watch this!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I really need to watch this!

You need to! It makes what is happening to Britney even scarier! 

OhHenny2020

Everytime I hear about this situation all I can think of is:

black mirror ashley o GIF by NETFLIX

Makes you wonder if Britney’s situation inspired the episode. 

• CyanLights changed the title to "Britney’s dad was scary" - claims Las Vegas crew member
elijahfan

There's literally a mountain of evidence and testimonies proving Jamie is a deranged money-hungry asshole... He's not even legally allowed to approach the sons of the very person he's supposed to care for, for Christ's sake... For all I know, he's clearly more unstable than Britney - gurl doesn't have any restraining order issued against her :ohwell:

I truly hope things change for the better and the outcome helps other cases, because there's truly an incomprehensible flaw regarding this conservatorship system in America. How hard can it ****ing be to prove someone is taking advantage of another person? The fact it's so blatant, and yet so weirdly hard to solve, is INSANE.

FrederickSpears

He has been abusive to Lynne. He was mentally and physically abusive to Lynne, an alcoholic, etc. and HE is the one running her money and controlling her life? It is unbelievable and she needs to be let loose from these restraints. She has been paying for something that happend for almost 13 years and we all know a man would NEVER be put under a conservatorship. Look at Kanye and Bieber (especially Kanye) and he still free to do as he pleases. It's so sad and this is all because her father saw a moment to come in and steal her money. He has been controlling the narrative in the press for SO long and Karma is finally getting him. #FreeBritney!

Archived