Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Maroon 5 & Megan Thee Stallion "Beautiful Mistakes" out on March 3rd

Teletubby

Featured Posts

HalucinatingPrince

Wait they still making music? SHOOKETH:mark:

When I ignite the flame, and put you in my mouth The grass eats up my insides, and my brunette starts to sprout.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

Maroon 5 doesn’t sound like Maroon 5 anymore, just generic music nowadays :noparty:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Bradley
17 hours ago, Warning said:

Yas papi, come thru Maroon 5, give us another hit :tony:

Yas papi, come thru with your hotness. :flower:

Chromatography

not y’all pretending megan is absolved from any blame for this and didn’t have a choice in the matter. she didn’t have to do this. :haroon:

tylerjs
18 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

Controversial opinion but I feel like Maroon 5 does these collabs because 1) They need some diversity... radio and the GP don't want to listen to a mainstream band filled with Straight white men 2) There music has gotten bland and they need other artists to help them.

Just an unpopular opinion I have... :wtf:

If the preview was any indication of the song as a whole, looks like their music is still bland :sis:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

tylerjs

My perspective of maroon 5 is literally like Homegoods playlist vibes. Like browsing the Ross shoe section, Circle K corner store at 6 AM, café that’s always busy but the food’s not actually good, type of vibe. 

also not to be a b**** but Adam Levine is not hot and I need y’all to stop thinking so immediately :kara:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

JazzGa

Well, get those coin$ I guess Meggo! :oops:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Lickitung

I really liked maroon 5 until 2012 i'd say but now to me their music sound so... meh. I'm not even going to give it a try to be honest...

MonsterofFame

I liked Maroon 5 when they made good pop bops. Now they make generic pop that is repetitive AF.

This sounds like a Ryan Tedder co-written song.

22 hours ago, Adrenaliner said:

Well I would rather keep my artistic integrity than do some cheap collaborations for some exposure. But each to their own.

Sometimes to advance a movement you need a little help on the way. You havent even heard the song lmao

when someones a director for example sometimes you have to do the big blockbuster movie to fund your artsy passion project. And your overall artistry isnt lessened as long as the effort and quality you put into both are undeniably talented. If she does a great job on an okay song she comes out as the “hero” or “the only good part of it”. Just my opinion of course in a perfect world everyone could just do their passion projects and also reach the level of success they want to reach. Unfortunately thats not life. You have to play the game you have to do the corporate gig sometimes you have to schmooze shake hands and lend your talents to a variety of different markets until youre a big enough name that you can fund your own projects. 

Archived