Sign in to follow this  
music news

Maroon 5 & Megan Thee Stallion "Beautiful Mistakes" out on March 3rd

StarstruckIllusion

Mrs. Horse Girl... you are quite literally so better than this.

Adam Levine is mediocre ,

but Megan Thee Stallion is excellent

We won’t be streaming but hopefully it’s worth the coin!!!

Edited by StarstruckIllusion
  • Like 2

Jed
1 hour ago, Adrenaliner said:

Eww

Why Megan why????

Get that coin/that number one/grow your fanbase. 

i dont care for their music but its a good career move if she wants to head towards being a household name. 

if all artists dug their feet in the ground the way stans wanted them too sometimes they would never go past a gay fanbase. You have to think globally and also think beyond what YOU like. 

• Like 1

GreenDiamond

hope it flopss

• YAAAS 1

Adrenaliner
9 minutes ago, Jed said:

Get that coin/that number one/grow your fanbase. 

i dont care for their music but its a good career move if she wants to head towards being a household name. 

if all artists dug their feet in the ground the way stans wanted them too sometimes they would never go past a gay fanbase. You have to think globally and also think beyond what YOU like. 

Well I would rather keep my artistic integrity than do some cheap collaborations for some exposure. But each to their own.

Alannah

Is this some right of passage for women in the music industry? :messga:

I still have a physical reaction when hearing Girls Like You.

• Like 1

Lottie Winters

Is it too late for me to start my own radio station to collect some of that payola??

FATCAT
50 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

radio and the GP don't want to listen to a mainstream band filled with Straight white men

I feel like the racist hillbilly at #1 right now kinda negates this. Don't underestimate how "spicy" Iodized salt is to some people.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

PEZ

What a strange combo. Megan is so explicit and sexual and fun, and Maroon 5 is... anything but, imo. They're bland and forgettable to me.

Will Megan be able to shine in her usual way or will they make her contribution extra 'safe' and watered down to match them?

Sorry to sound like such a hater but I've just never been very impressed by this band...

⚡ Gaga, Rammstein, Aphex Twin, Autechre, Kraftwerk, Machine Girl, & Death Grips 🐲
  • Like 2

Gagi
1 hour ago, Adrenaliner said:

Eww

Why Megan why????

Money

Edited by Gagi

ThisGuyTony

Can we just leave them as a 2010’s fad with the worst Super Bowl Show of all time? :madge:

ToxicHot

Looking forward to it, I love Megan. This is going to be great exposure and I hope it’s successful!!!

Formerly known as the infamous xxPaperGangsta.
  • Like 1

ToxicHot
51 minutes ago, PEZ said:

What a strange combo. Megan is so explicit and sexual and fun, and Maroon 5 is... anything but, imo. They're bland and forgettable to me.

Will Megan be able to shine in her usual way or will they make her contribution extra 'safe' and watered down to match them?

Sorry to sound like such a hater but I've just never been very impressed by this band...

Probably gonna be the same situation as the Cardi B collab tbh.

Formerly known as the infamous xxPaperGangsta.